Thirty-Eight.

A/N: I'm so happy that this story finally reached 20k reads like...wtf?! I never thought this book going to be this far yet it did and I'm so thankful for you guys! 😭

Just tell me if you want another characters q&a!! I'll gladly do one!

So thank you so much again and again xx

-

What have I done?

Angel hates him.

Louis brings his hands up to his face and groans softly. This situation made him doubt his decision but he couldn't bear facing his horrible marriage life anymore. He wanted to be free and going back to Doncaster taking care of his Grandpa. He wants his normal teenage boy life. Well not really normal but still.

"Is it true...?" Louis jumps a bit at the deep familiar voice. He looks up and sees the one and only his brother in law standing at the doorway with his arms crossing one another.

"H-how long have you been there?" Louis' eyes widened because Haiden may heard all his and Angel's conversation.

"Long enough that I know you're going to leave the Styles" Haiden says emotionlessly but Louis can still sense the sadness is the man's voice.

Louis stands up and walks closer to the man until he feels the hot breath on his forehead. Haiden just stand there looking down at the small boy with no expression.

"Haiden..." Louis reaches his palm up touching the man's cheek caressing it softly. Haiden leans in the touch.

"I'm sorry" Louis breathes out and just directly stands on his tiptoes and hugs the man. Haiden automatically wraps his arms around Louis' petite body.

"I just have to do this and I hope you understand my very situation and just please tell Angel that I love her so much" Louis says through the man's neck.

"I know Lou...I know and you don't have to explain anything..it's about time" Haiden says once they both pull away.

Louis nods and gives Haiden a small smile. "Thank you for being so nice to me all these times...I'll never forget you and your kindness"

"Give me your hands" Haiden says extending his hands out. Louis looks at Haiden hands then up to his face in confusion making the man chuckles.

Louis blushes and finally places both his hands on top of Haiden's. Haiden slowly lifts the smaller boy's hands up to his face and lightly gives both of them a soft kiss on the knuckles. Louis' heart bursts out because this is too sweet and never once in his life a man did something this soft and sweet loving gesture at him. Not even his own husband.

Saying that Louis' face is now so red as a cherry is an understatement.

"You deserves to be treat nicely not just from me or dad but from everyone and it sucks knowing some people out there are just all a heartless pricks" Haiden says hinting that he's actually talking shit about his own brother but not gonna say it out loud cause after all Harry is his brother.

Louis smiles sadly.

"So do you need me to keep you company while talking to dad?" Haiden asks changing the subject.

"I think I'm fine alone..."

"Alright then, let me take you to him yeah? He's in his study room"

Louis smiles and nods.

×××

Louis fiddling with his fingers nervously while Haiden giving him a reassuring sweet smile.