Fifty-Two.

A/N: So my cousin who are a 1d stan decided to give her twitter acc to me since my old one is gone and I'm so happy about that! So yeah I need more friends tbh!

So you can always follow me if you want! It's @mercularry ! I'll follow back!  Let's be friends!

Enough with the self promo and let's get right into this chapter!

Enjoy!
-

Doncaster, December 6

Louis steps inside the house and let out a sigh of relief after being outside in the cold. He takes his coat off and hang it next to him.

He looks back and sees the man didn't show any sign that he's going to walk inside. Louis rolls his eyes.

"Hey! You coming in?" Louis calls.

Harry sighs and nods. "Yeah"

They both walks inside and the first thing they sees is grandpa and James sitting on the couch and seems like they're in their own world of conversation and the other couch sat Lucas on it with a frown on his face then Louis smiles when his eyes met little Angel who are sitting next to Lucas.

"Hey James and my little Angel!" Louis greets cheerfully. Both James and Angel turns their head to look at him with a big smile especially Angel.

"Hello Louis" James smiles at the boy then gives his son who are standing next to Louis a warning look.

"My boo!" Angel runs and latches on his uncle like a koala bear.

"I miss my boo so so so so much!!" The little girl yells cutely while hugging the boy like her life depends on it.

"Aww my little Angel I miss you too so so so so much!" Louis gives lots of kisses on the giggly little girl's face.

"Now baby can you take grandpa in your room so you two can play together?" Louis asks wanting to be alone with the Styles and Lucas.

"But I wanna play wiff you too not just Grandpa" Angel pouts.

Lucas rolls his eyes at that making Louis glare at the boy.

No one messes with my little Angel, Louis thought silently.

Grandpa seems to know what's going on and says "Angel love..I thought you like playing with me..I'm so sad that no one wants to play with an old man like me" Grandpa says playfully.

Angel's eyes widened at that thinking that she made the old man upset and wiggles herself down from Louis and runs to Grandpa.

"No! I like play wiff you Grandpa! Let's go play now!" Angel says taking the old man's hand in hers and walks towards her play room leaving Louis and the guests alone.

Louis smiles at that. Angel is an angel.

Then the boy make his way towards James and sits next to him. Harry follows by and sat himself next to his fiancé.

"Before anything Lou..I'm so sorry that we didn't tell you that Harry and Lucas are coming along" James apologizes.

"Hey that's okay dad I'm completely fine" Louis tries to make the situation better.

"By the way where's Haiden?" Louis just realised that the man is missing.

"Oh Haiden said he's going to pick up umm your friend what's his name umm Ni-? Umm uhh"

"Niall" Louis finished James's sentence and chuckles lightly.

"Yeah you're right!" James laughs.