Seventy.

A/N: Hiiii your least fav author is back! 😝

Read the last chapter for recap!!

-

Doncaster, December 24th

Louis parked his car without saying anything to the man next to him, he's about to open his car door but a hand stop him.

"Where are you going Lou?" Harry asks.

So if you're confused, after Harry got his ass kicked by Jace, Louis immediately take the man to his own car without any hesitation cause he needs to treat the man's bruises that caused by Jace.

Louis sighs, he looks at his ex husband's bruised face "I need to buy something to treat that disgusting bruises on your face" he says while pointing at the red bruises on the man's face.

Harry then looks out of the window and suddenly realised they're literally in front of a pharmacy. "Oh yes! I'm sorry I didn't see that" the man says awkwardly while pointing towards the white building.

Louis rolls his eyes, cause why is the man acting so awkward like this. "Stay here" he mumbles before walking out of the car.

"Get it together Harry!" Harry whisper at himself.

×××

After about minutes, Louis get inside his car with white plastic bag in his hand. He put it aside then look at Harry.

"I can't bring you to my house cause of grandpa so we will have to find somewhere else" Louis says, straight to the point making Harry blinks his eyes, confused.

"Somewhere else? for what?" the oblivious man asks dumbly.

"Did Jace really hit you that hard that made your brain messed up??" Louis chuckles after he said that.

"Of course to treat your bruises! I need to find a place that has a bathroom cause that bruises need some cleaning first" Louis explained more.

"Oh! I'm sorry... I don't know what happened to me" Harry rubs the back of his neck cause he can feel his face heated up from the embarrassment but Louis is so fucking cute right now being all caring towards him like this, he didn't know how to handle.

"Then get it together!" Louis exclaims playfully before continuing to drive, he already have a place in his mind.

×××

They both glad the car ride wasn't that awkward, it was quiet but in a comfortable way.

"We're here" Louis says once he parked the car. "Let me help you" he adds before going out to the opposite side to help his ex out. He support the man's big body on his smaller one and drape one hand on his shoulder.

Actually Harry can walk by himself but he couldn't help it cause it's not always like this having someone being so caring and gentle with him like this especially it's Louis, he missed it.

Harry looks at the house in front of him and his eyes widened cause it's Louis' old home. He had been here before and it wasn't a nice memories for him though.

"Your old house?" Harry asks even though it's pretty obvious.

"Yes.. It's the only place I have in mind right now" Louis says.

"I though you already sold it since you have a new house" Harry couldn't help but wonder.

"I refused to sell it cause this house is precious to me, I grew up in this old house, I'll never do that..."