Sixty.

A/N: Y'all probably right! I shouldn't drag this story too much! Thanks for commenting on the last chapter! Really appreciate it xx

-

London, December 9

4 days left til the wedding and Lucas is way too overexcited meanwhile Harry is the most chilling one ever, acting like he isn't going to get married in 4 days.

Since the wedding is unexpectedly early. They still didn't buy their wedding rings yet but all the other preparation is ready. Thanks to James for hiring a lot of his men to get the job done smoothly.

"Harryyyyy babyyyy... It's been hour we're here... Please help me choose our wedding rings!" Lucas whines, everytime he asked Harry about the rings the man just nod and said it's up to you I don't care. It making Lucas feel really frustrated.

"I told you babe...choose whatever you think is good.. I don't really care" Harry says, looking at the lines of rings in the glass box with boredom.

"Now that's the problem! It's like you don't wanna be here at all and you seems like you don't want to marry me! Our wedding is just in 4 days!!"

"Babe.. I told you that choosing rings isn't really my thing... Of course I want to marry you.. And we should just let other people to buy the rings for us"

Lucas frowns. "No! I wanna buy the wedding rings myself!"

"alright then... Now choose babe.. Whatever you want and don't worry about the price"

"ugh fine!" Lucas huffs before walking away to look for the rings at the other section.

Harry just shrugs, eyes continue roaming on each jewellery displayed in front of him.

Then suddenly his eyes caught something familiar. He used to see the thing wrapped around Louis' soft looking neck. It looks exactly like it.

Harry looks at Lucas who are busy talking to the worker. He thought this is the right time.

"Excuse me" Harry calls a lady with suit near from where he's standing.

"Yes sir? May I help you?" The lady asks politely.

Harry's eyes not leaving the necklace before saying "I need that necklace" while pointing his finger towards it.

The lady's eyes follows Harry's finger, then looks at Harry back with an apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry Sir but someone's already reserved that necklace"

Harry frowns "So? Get me another one! I'm sure there's more of that necklace right?"

The lady shakes her head. "I'm afraid no sir, that necklace is a Limited Edition one because the design itself is classic, sadly we only have one of five of them"

Harry doesn't care. He needs that necklace no matter what. "I don't care.. I'll pay double"

"I'm sorry Sir we can't do that"

"I'll pay triple the double price just whatever! I need that necklace! Please" Harry pleads like a god damn begger but he literally would get on his knees if he have to.

The lady kinda feel sorry for the man, she actually recognise the rich business man. It's not an everyday life to see this in front of you. So she decided to give in and will take the blame after.

"Very well sir.. You seems like you needed that necklace so bad"

"Yes! So fucking bad"

The lady nods. "Alright sir, you may stay here while I prepare the necklace and the bill"

Harry smiles victoriously like he just won a lottery or better he just won Louis' heart back.

×××

"Oh my god I'm so excited for our wedding baby! I chose the perfect rings for us two!" Lucas squeals excitedly.

They're both just leaving the store. Harry didn't bring the necklace he bought just to avoid any suspicion. He just told the worker that someone will come and pick the necklace tomorrow.

"Of course you chose the most expensive one" Harry mumbles.

Lucas pouts. "What's wrong with that?? You said that I don't have to worry about the price!"

Yes, Harry can afford it and said that he doesn't care about the price but knowing Lucas, it's just a typical thing for the boy.

"I know babe....i was just saying" Harry says, didn't want to fight the boy.

"You're such a cheeky man you know" Lucas grins before sliding his arm around Harry's strong one while walking out of the shopping mall together.

Doncaster, December 9

Louis breaths in the fresh morning air of Doncaster while walking towards the place that always brought peace to him.

The boy then sits himself on the ground, smiling sadly. "Hey mumma"

"Your favourite and only son is here" Louis says, picking up some of the dry flowers covered his mother's grave and throw it away weakly.

"I miss you and da so much.. Life so far has been good to me... Grandpa is healthy and we both are now living in a very decent home ma..thank you to James.. He helped us a lot" Louis talks to his mother's grave while caressing it lovingly.

"Also it seems like Niall and Haiden secretly like each other" Louis grins.

"annnd.. Harry is getting married in like 4 days.... I'm so happy for him to finally be with the one he love so much"

The boy didn't even realise that he's crying.

"it's hard but I'll get over it. I just wish that I can see your reaction.."

Louis looks down on his lap and wipes his tears. "Do you think I'll find a guy for myself?"

"I'm scared ma... So scared.. I don't want what happened with Harry going to repeat again because I trusted him and his stupid deal"

"I think I'll try to forget about him and open my heart for someone else" Louis smiles, suddenly his mind drifts to Jace.

"Thank you ma...I'll comeback again" Louis says before kissing his mother's gravestone before standing up patting the dirt from the back of his pants a bit then walks away.

-

A/N: JUST A FILLER CHAPTER AND BE GRATEFUL THAT I'M SPOILING Y'ALL WITH THIS 😅😂 Lol sorry for any grammatical mistakes and hope y'all liked it even thought it kinda suck!

Don't whine just because it was a short chapter! I'm busy with college so yeah..

Whoever reading this: I love you xx

-a