Thirty-One.

Date: Unknown

"So any updates? It's almost a day! C'mon give me some updates! What the fuck are you doing there?" The man asks harshly.

"I'm currently watching him and his boyfriend"

"Then tell me what you've got!" The man getting really impatience.

"They were last seen in a traditional spa and when I asked the shopper she said they only booked a treatment tonight for one person and I believed it's for his boyfriend" The guy tells all the information he got from the reception lady.

"Yeah Harry doesn't do spa" The man adds.

"I need more"

"Oh umm they are all staying at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in, Tokyo. Harry roomed with his boy while Louis with his blonde friend that's all for now Sir" The guy gives his boss more information.

"Wait...how the hell did you get all that?! That's impossible since they're staying in one of the most expensive hotel in Tokyo..the privacies are tight as hell" The man asks furiously.

"I ummm actually I'm staying in the same hotel as them"

"What?! Don't fucking say that I'm the one who's going to pay for that expensive shit!?"

"I'm sorry Sir! But it's easy that way because I can keep a very close eye on them! And I only paid for one night stay cause I can't afford more than that! So I'm afraid you have to pay til the Jobs done Sir"

"Ugh fucking fine! Just send me the bills and after this I need a daily updates on them! Don't you dare slacking and most important don't get caught! Got it?!"

"Yes boss" the guy hung up the phone call immediately.

"Fucking rude hung up the call before me" The man scoffs but couldn't help the smile that creeps up on his lips.

Tokyo, September 15

Louis already had 5 glasses of vodka mixed with strawberry juice and he still wants more. He's now feels light headed like he is up in the sky flying with unicorns. That's what he told Jace who is now trying to hold the giggly boy from falling faced down.

"Louis I think you've had enough drink! Damn it! Stay still or you'll fall faced down!" Jace scolds the drunk boy.

"Now tell me how I can get you back to your hotel? Do you have any friend?" Jace asks the wasted boy for the hundredth time. Louis giggles and rubs his thighs with his palms.

"Ni...ni...ni...ni...ni" Louis murmurs quietly suddenly remember his missing friend.

"What? Talk loudly please!" Jace leans his ear in Louis' face. Louis looks at Jace's ear in front of him and bites it, thankfully not too hard more like a nibble actually.

Jace didn't budge though instead he looks into Louis' eyes like he wanted to make Louis only focus his gaze to his.

"Listen here Louis...You need to tell me what hotel do you stay yeah? Can you do that?" Jace asks focusing his eyes on Louis' blue one.

When Louis heard how serious the man sounded he immediately nods his head even though he had no idea what came out from Jace's mouth.

Jace smiles in victory when Louis nod his head. "Good now tell me honey...what hotel did you stay in right now"

Louis looks up trying to think of something about the "hotel" cause that's the only word he could process at the moment.

"Oh! It's this big!" Louis spreads his arms showing how big the hotel is and continue "and lots lots lots a windows and can see mountains!" Louis describes the hotel in excitement.