Four.

London, August 21

"James you can't do that to our son! He deserves better!"

"Yes I can Jane, I hate seeing him wasting his life clubbing and fucking boys all he wants. It's time for him to settle down for good with someone that suitable for him" James Styles explains to his wife.

"Yes I know but please let me choose the suitable guy for him to marry! I won't let my son married some poor lowlife boy! What will my friends think? I need to maintain my reputation love" Jane pleads her husband hoping gonna change his mind.

James shakes his head.

"That's all you ever think about Jane! He WILL marry Louis if he wants to take MY position at MY company. I know he wants it so bad"  James says sternly and sipping his tea after.

"Please think about our son's happiness! I don't want what happened to Haiden will happen to him next, I couldn't lose him too!" Jane pleads more.

James sighs "What happened to Haiden was different, I'm sure he'll be happy with Louis. Trust me on this Jane I want the best for my son too"

"Fine do whatever you want but don't ever think I'll accept that boy as my son in law! Never in a million years! I'll do anything for my son's happiness!" With that Jane stomps away leaving his husband.

James shakes his head at his wife's behavior and sighs, I chose the right one for him, James Styles thought and smiles thinking about the small sweet boy being his son in law.

Doncaster, August 21

"Grandpa after my work shift end I'll maybe go straight to Niall's house" Louis tells while making breakfast for his Grandpa.

"Alright and please be careful" Grandpa reminds his grandson.

"Yes Grandpa i will, here's your breakfast" Louis places a toast with peanut butter and a cup of sugarless coffee on the table in front of his Grandpa.

"Thanks Louis, let's have breakfast together"

"Sorry Grandpa I need to go to work early today since it's my turn to open the shop and I think Niall is already waiting in front, don't worry I'll eat as soon as I get there and you old man don't forget to take your pills!" Louis kisses his Grandpa's forehead before hurriedly picking up his bag pack filled with his uniform and runs out towards Niall's car.

"Morning babe" Niall greets his friend as soon as Louis get in the passenger seat.

"Morning Ni! Let's go I need to open the shop!" Louis exclaims and Niall starts driving slowly this time.

"So Louis do you know who gave you the phone yet? Niall asks eyes on the road.

"Yes"

"Really? Oh my god! Who!??" Niall asks furiously.

"Remember when I told you I met a kind man at the resort? He was the one who sent the phone as a gift" Louis tells

"That's weird" Niall murmurs

"That's not it Niall! and guess what?! the man came to the house yesterday to propose to me- Ahhh Niall watch out!!" Louis yells because Niall nearly crashed the pole but thank god he didn't.

"Jesus Louis! Warn a man will ya before making stupid jokes like that!" Niall exclaims.

"But I'm not joking Niall"

"What?! So an old enough man to be your dad proposed to you?! That's not okay Louis!" Niall yells eyes still on the road.

"Yes but not for him you silly! It's for his son Harry" Louis says and Niall shakes his head in disbelieve.