Twenty.

A/N: It's my birthday but whatever.

Thank you for 2k+. Thank you so much xx

Enjoy!

-

London, September 7

"Can you stop forcing me into everything Ni?!" Louis whines at his blonde friend stomping his lil feet a bit. Niall shakes his head.

"Nope. Hurry up Louis!" Niall calls his friend out who is purposely walking slowly behind him.

It's Saturday, Niall and Louis decided to hangout together like old times but this time it took place at the mall and Niall is forcing Louis to buy some pretty clothes since Louis didn't really have that much of pretty outfits in his closet.

"Niall! I don't really have much money to buy clothes at some fancy looking store! Please can we just go home?  Pretty please!?!" Louis literally begs his friend but the blonde boy is not having any of it. Even though Louis is currently pulling his cute sad puppy face at him.

"Bullshit! Your husband is practically a millionaire and you want to give me that kind of reason now? Seriously Louis? Try harder babe" Niall rolls his eyes but like seriously Louis wasn't lying about not having much money. Harry hadn't hand him any penny at all.

"But I'm not lying" Louis mumbles out softly making Niall's eyes widened because Louis is telling the truth. But why? Niall thought.

"Wait! Were you telling me that Harry Styles your millionaire husband-"

"Hm"

"But why? You're his god damn husband!" Niall exclaims in disbelief.

"Let's talk somewhere else please? Not in the middle of the mall" Louis says looking around at the people scattering the mall. Niall sighs but nods.

×××

"Oh...now I see" Niall nods in understanding. Louis just lied about how he refused Harry's money or credit card when he offered to him just because he wanted to workhard on his own.

"Yes Niall. You knew me" Louis says while sipping his lemon tea. He only ordered the drink just because they are in a fancy restaurant and he didn't even know why he agreed when Niall asked him.

"Sorry Louis...I thought Harry is treating you badly that's why i- wait isn't that your husband? Who's that guy with him?" Niall says pointing his finger at behind Louis.

Louis' heart beat quickens hearing that. No way Harry is here with Lucas!

"Niall stop pointing please. There's no way Harry is here" Louis says taking Niall's pointed finger down.

"Yes Louis! I'm not blind! That's him with a guy! Oh my god he is coming in this restaurant!" Niall exclaims. Louis' eyes widened. He didn't dare to look back but he did it anyway.

Louis' eyes suddenly met with Lucas's. Louis quickly turns back.

"That's him right?" Niall says narrowing his eyes at Louis then at behind Louis' back. Louis sighs cause there's no way he gonna hide this from Niall when he already saw it.

"There's something you or anyone didn't know Ni..." Niall looks at Louis with confusion.

"What do you mean? What?!" Niall asks desperately. He is afraid what he is about to hear until..

"Hi Louis!" A soft cheerful voice interrupts Niall and Louis making both of them looking at the source of the voice.

"Umm hi Lucas and umm Sir" Louis greets back awkwardly cause his husband is standing right next to the boy and of course currently glaring at him like he is warning him.