Seven.

A/N: Just to clear things up. I write fanfics for fun and I'm thankful for people who read my stories. I'd never forces anyone to read them so please be nice.

 I'd never forces anyone to read them so please be nice

Alright let's get on to this chapter already! Enjoy!

-

Doncaster, August 26

Louis is packing every piece of his clothes, Grandpa told him that he will be moving in with Harry after they both got married. Louis refused at first cause he didn't want to leave his Grandpa alone but as always Grandpa convinced him til he agreed.

Niall is currently helping his friend packing. "Why don't you ask your future husband to move here so you can still look after your Grandpa and also I don't have to be away from my best friend" Niall says pouting.

"I thought the same Niall but Grandpa want me to move in with Harry, I can't go against him" Louis says feeling sad that he have to leave his Grandpa and his friends.

"Hmm" Niall hums completely understood his best friend's situation.

Louis looks at his pouting friend on his bed "Don't be sad Nialler! I promise I'll visit you and Grandpa more often" Louis says cheerly hugging his Irish friend tight.

Louis pulls away from the hug and suddenly remember something. "Niall?" Louis calls.

"Hmm"

"Why didn't you go to work today?" Louis asks raising his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah. Yesterday we got a big news from our boss, Mr Styles. He announced that his son will get married in two days so he gave some of us a day off today to celebrate" Niall says

"Oh.." Louis nods. Funny how I'll get married next week too, Louis thought and giggles. Niall looks at his giggly friend weirdly.

"What's so funny babe?" Niall asks.

"Nothing, its just...what a coincidence that I'll get married in two days too" Louis says through his giggles. Niall nods his head agreeing. That's weird.

"So Louis am I invited?" Niall asks wiggling his eyebrows at his friends.

"I was thinking about Tina actually" Louis says playfully and Niall frowns.

"Oh" Niall's heart sinks. He is not invited at his best friend's wedding.

Louis notices the frown on his friend's face and bark into cute little laugh. Niall looks at him and pouts.

"Oh my god Niall! The look on your face! Of course you are invited silly! You're my best friend and I want you there with me!" Louis exclaims still laughing.

"Louis! You're a meanie!" Niall pouts crossing his arms together.

"Awe Nialler please don't be mad!" Louis looks at his friend with his big doe blue eyes and Niall sighs at that. It's been years but he still couldn't resists when Louis make that face.

"Ugh fine!"

"I love you Nialler!" Louis exclaims cutely and kisses Niall cheek. Niall playfully wipes the place where Louis just kissed on his cheek. Louis rolls his eyes at that.

Then Louis realised that they only halfway done packing. "Let's continue packing!" Louis exclaims and Niall sighs heavily.

"Before we continue packing I need to ask you something" Niall says suddenly remember what he always wanted to ask his friend but got interrupted, Louis raises his eyebrows. Niall sounds quite serious there.

"What?"

"Umm what's your Father in law's name? I've been wanting to ask you this since the day you told me you gonna get married" Niall asks looking at Louis curiously.

Louis kinda felt relief cause he thought Niall going to confess his feelings or something. Louis mentally laughs at the thought.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, his name is Mister Ja-"

"Louis?" A knock on the door from his Grandpa cut Louis off.

"Yes Grandpa?" Louis responds.

"Are you two done packing? If yes then come let's eat dinner together" Grandpa says through the door.

"We'll be out in a minute" Louis says loudly so his Grandpa can hear him from the outside of the room. Then he hear his Grandpa's footsteps walking away.

Louis looks at Niall and raises his eyebrows "Let's eat Ni! I know you're hungry we will continue this later"

"I'm up for it!" Niall exclaims excitedly cause he's hungry and it's a free food.

Louis shakes his head fondly at his friend's behavior.

The three of them having a nice small dinner together. Niall and Louis continue the packing after dinner and finished quite late so Niall bid Louis good bye and go home feeling exhausteda after helping his friend.

The question Niall always wanted to ask was long forgotten.

London, August 26

"Tell me how was your meeting with your future husband?" Zayn asks his friend.

Zayn and Harry are in Harry's personal gym in his parent's mansion working out together.

"Hmm nice face and big ass" Harry replies shortly after gulping in one shot of his mineral water bottle feeling exhausted.

"Well aren't that just exactly your type?" Zayn asks again.

"Well he may has a nice face and big ass but that doesn't mean he's my type. A town Innocent boy aren't really my thing bro and I have a boyfriend remember?" Harry says and Zayn chuckles.

"I never thought you actually serious about it. Is Lucas really your the one? Are you sure Harry 'I hate being tied down to one person' Styles?" Zayn asks wiggling his eyebrows looking at his friend.

"Shut the fuck up man. I'm serious about being in relationship with Lucas" Harry says with seriousness.

"Wait how about your future husband? Are you going to cheat behind his back or what?" Zayn asks and Harry laughs humorlessly.

"Ha! Am already told him that I got a boyfriend and our marriage means nothing. Surprisingly he was fine with it. That boy is innocent as hell! I bet he will never found out even if I cheated on him but cheating isn't really my thing that's why I told him" Harry says casually.

Zayn shakes his head couldn't believe that the boy let his future husband having an affair with someone else.

"You're so fucking crazy Haz" Zayn says and Harry smiles smugly.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks bro" Harry laughs. Zayn rolls his eyes. He always hate Harry's player image but what can he do? Harry is his best friend and best friends support each other no matter what right?

"One more thing Zen" Harry says.

"What?" Zayn furrows his eyebrows.

"Don't ever tell my parents about anything we just talked about or I'll have your head. Keep that in your mind" Harry warns voice deep and Zayn is actually scared a bit of his friend's threatening words but didn't show it.

"Of course not! You can trust me Haz I'm your best mate for life remember?!" Zayn laughs nervously.

"Good"

-

A/N: A bit short cause this is just a filler chapter before the wedding day. Hope you guys enjoyed and sorry for any grammatical errors!

Whoever reading this: I love you xx

-a