Sixty-Nine.

A/N: It's been too long and I made you guys wait for me to update :(

I'M SORRY and I hope you guys are healthy and please drink a lot of water and stay hydrated! Love ya!

Read the last chapter for recap!
-

Doncaster, December 24th

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE!!!! WAKEY UP BEAUTIFUL!!!" Niall burst through Louis' bedroom door then went to open the curtain do the sun shines through Louis' flawless figure.

Louis went to bed very late last night cause he was caught on a work that's why he's still on bed even though he usually the one who wake up early than anybody else.

"Louis love wake up!" Niall softly nudge Louis' body before joining his best friend on bed.

"Niiii let me sleep" Louis whines when Niall wrap his arms around his waist, hugging the boy tight.

"C'mon Lou! It's your birthday! Grandpa is preparing your birthday breakfast" Niall says not letting go of his friend.

"At least let me breath Ni"

"Oh yeah sorry" Niall chuckles before finally letting go of the boy, "Can't help it I wanna give the tightest hug to the birthday boy"

Louis smiles, "Awe thank you Ni! Fine I'll go wash myself first then I'll join you guys downstairs"

"Don't take too long afraid the food gonna get cold"

"Fine" Louis groans playfully.

"Good" Niall give his friend a thumbs up before getting out of the bed then walks out of the room shutting the door after.

Louis shakes his head at his friend's behavior, before Louis could move from his fluffy bed his phone rings and Jace's name lit up on the screen.

Louis raises his eyebrows before answering the phone

"Good morning beautiful" Jace's deep soothing voice appears through the phone making Louis giggles cutely.

"You really have your way with words Mr. Jace" Louis couldn't help but blush while saying this.

"Well you love it" Jace reply.

Louis chuckles "Whatever you say Mister by the way good morning to you too, why are you calling me?"

Jace gasps playfully through the phone "Are you questioning why I call you Lou? Am I not allowed to call you now boy?"

Louis rolls his eyes at the dramatic remark from the man even though he can't see him "Of course you can call me anytime but you just interrupted me since I was about to go shower before you call"

Jace laughs "Fine! I was just kidding Lou.. I just wanna wish my beloved beautiful Louis Happy Birthday and I wanna say sorry too"

Louis frowns at the last words, "Sorry? For what?" Louis could hear Jace's heavy sigh through the phone.

"I wanna be there with you today to celebrate but something urgent came up and I can't avoid it" Jace says sadly.

Louis sighs in relief cause he thought Jace did something worse so he just smile gratefully, "It's okay Jace a wish is enough you know but what urgent thing? You know that you just got out of hospital yesterday...you need to rest oh my god don't tell me you're planning to go to work or worst going out station with that condition?" Louis is more worry for the man's health.

Jace laughs cause Louis sounds so cute when he ramble like that. He likes it "Don't worry your pretty lil head Lou, it's a family matters that I could not avoid"