Twenty-Eight.

A/N: I just wanna wish the happiest birthday to Lima Bean! Thank you for being the best role model and idol to us! You and the boys saved my life xx

-

London, September 14

"Lou!! You didn't fucking tell me that the witch is tagging along!!" Niall whispers harshly at his best friend's ear.

They're all arrived at the airport where all four of them going to get on the Styles' family private plane.

Niall have been a grumpy kitten since Liam fetch him up from his place and saw a smiling devil that is Lucas next to Harry waving at him like an excited child.

He did not signed up for this shit. Now he's not going to enjoy himself with his best friend anymore.

"I'm sorry Ni..well you didn't ask" Louis shrugs.

Niall looks at his best friend and shakes his head in disbelief, he glares at the couple while doing it.

"Niall can I talk to you alone for a second?" Liam comes to the two best friends after carrying his boss' and the boyfriend's luggage.

Niall looks at Louis then nods.

"Sure"

They both walks side by side away from Louis. Niall didn't know why Liam need to talk to him alone.

"Niall can you do me a favour??" Liam asks the blonde boy after they both are alone. Niall furrows his eyebrows in confusion yet nodding his head cause Liam seems quite serious.

"Umm of course!"

"Can you be my eye?" Liam says making Niall's eyes widened.

"You're being weird right now Li...just get to the point! Eye for what?!" Niall is getting very impatient.

"Oh I'm sorry...can you ummm maybe look out and take care of Louis for me?" Liam asks giving the boy his puppy eyes. Niall rolls his eyes finally understand what he meant.

"Did you actually asked me that? Of fucking course I will! He's my best friend for fuck's sake!"

"I know that Niall..but as you can see he needs an extra support from someone since Harry is bringing-"

"That witch...yeah I know..actually I'm glad Louis asked me to follow him so he didn't feel really lonely, don't worry big man...I'll take care of your boy real good" Niall cuts the man off and pats his shoulder. Liam smiles happily cause Louis is so lucky to have such a good friend like Niall in his life.

Date: Unknown

"I need some good quality shits and make sure all the pictures taken shows his and his side hoe's face clearly please don't fucked up or no payment for you at all" The man instructs.

"Sure boss and how about the husband and his blonde friend?"

The man rubs his chin. Thinking.

"I need them too so the evidence will be more believable"

"Ummm boss? Why do you want to do this? I mean...i ummm just curious"

The man rolls his eyes.

"Just fucking do what I told you! Are we clear?" The man says firmly. He's not gonna tell his reason.

" C-Clear..boss" The guy stutters out his words.

"Good"

The man hung up his phone.

"Just fucking wait Styles..."

The man smiles evilly while looking at himself in the mirror.

×××

(Skips 12 hours on the flight)

12 hours on plane really made Niall Grumpy Horan more grumpy.

"Ni..stop pulling that face...it looks like you are on a killing mission!" Louis says playfully trying to cheer his friend up.

"Yeah I'm on a mission to kill your husband" Niall says while glaring at Harry who has his boyfriend attached beside him since they get on the plane.

"Niall..." Louis says warningly. Niall sighs he didn't want to upset his best friend.

"I'm sorry Lou...its just that...how can you be so calm while your husband is cheating on you right in front of your eyes?!"

Louis smiles sadly.

"I'm fine Ni...it's not like I'm in love with him" Louis tells Niall but more to himself actually.

"Stop being disgusting and let's go we're going to check in the hotel" Harry tells the two best friends with disgusts. Niall gives the man his killer look. Trying so hard not to pound his face with his smaller but hard fist.

"That's not nice Haz! They're so cute together!" Lucas exclaims leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder making Niall want to puke all food he ate on the plane.

"Alright alright! Stop all the glares! Let's just go cause I'm so damn tired and need my beauty sleep before doing any activities" Lucas says dragging Harry along with Niall and Louis follows behind them walking towards the car that already filled with all their bags/luggage.

"Oh god I hate those two bimbos so damn much" Niall says under his breath quietly but Louis heard which why he gave his blonde friend a soft slap on his arm.

"Cut it Niall.." Louis warns but he can't help a smile that plastered on his face.

-

A/N: Okay this is the shortest chapter ever. So they're all finally landed in Japan! This is more like a filler chap! So what do you think? Sorry for any grammatical errors and I hope y'all enjoyed it! Comment your thoughts if you want!

So who is that "mysterious" guy?

Whoever reading this: I'm sorry and I love you guys xx

-a