Forty-Eight.

A/N: I'm too weak to leave y'all hanging til I finished my exam.. Damn it!

This is short though...

-

Doncaster, October 2

Louis picked out his simple black Nike tracksuit to wear. He thought of having a morning run to get himself busy since he's not going to work until 2 pm today. He always did it with Tina since she's that kind of gal who cares so much to stay in shape.

(Louis' outfit)

(Y'all can actually see him wearing this in real life right? Haha)

"You're not working today love?" Grandpa asks when he see his grandson walking out of his room without his work uniform.

"Nope..well not until 2 pm so I think I'm going for a run, are you okay being alone for couple of hours?"

Grandpa nods and chuckles lightly.

"I'm okay Lou I'm a strong old man please don't underestimated your Grandpa"

"I know you're strong old man! I was just checking" Louis giggles and walks closer towards the old man that currently sitting on the sofa with today's newspaper on the lap.

"I'll be back shortly, bye Grandpa"

"Bye Lou"

Louis gives a kiss on his Grandpa's forehead before walking to the door.

×××

After running for about an hour Louis sits on the bench near the park, drinking water from his bottle. Louis looks at the park and sees little boy not older than 4 running around the park with his mother looking at him fondly.

Louis smiles in amusement looking at the two then his fond smile turns into sad smile remembering his parents. He misses them so much. He didn't get to waste his childhood time with them since he lost both of them at a very young age. They didn't get to witnessed him on his first day of school.

Then suddenly Louis' heart slowly controls his movements. He stands up and walks towards a place that is now occupied his mind. It's been so long since he visited that place. He misses it so much.

×××

It took 20 minutes walk to reach the place. As soon as he arrived the small boy smiles happily looking at two graves that belongs to his mother and father. Both located next to each other.

Louis walks closer and sat himself in between both his parents. Without a care of dirtying his pants he just places his bum on the grass.

"Hi mumma, dad...sorry I didn't bring any beautiful flowers with me today because I just got back from my morning run" Louis smiles sadly.