Sixty-Three.

A/N: I'm so fucking sorry fam. Hate me later.

-

London, December 16th

"Congratulations Lucas and my baby Harry.. I'm so happy that you guys are finally together" Jane hugs both his son and son in law.

"Thanks mum" Harry mumbles, giving his mother his best smile.

Every guest congratulating the newly married couple.

"Wow I'm a Styles now! Oh my god baby I'm so happy" Lucas kisses his husband on the cheek.

"By the way I would like you to meet my parents.. Since you guys haven't properly met yet,  come baby" Lucas drags his husband towards his parents.

×××

After meeting Lucas' parents, Harry excuses himself away from Lucas and told the boy to continue talking to the guest.

Harry was walking towards the bathroom when sees his father walking in the wedding venue. Harry raises his eyebrows curiously and decided to approach his father.

"Hey Dad, where were you? You missed the main ceremony"

The way Harry said that, he didn't sound sad or hurt so James sighs in relief.

"I'm so sorry son I missed your wedding.. I truly feel bad" James sincerely apologise.

"It's fine dad" Harry shrugs.

"I still feel bad"

"You don't have to worry dad" Harry says again. Surprisingly, Harry is truly okay with this, it's not a big deal.

"By the way, congrats son" James hugs his son.

"Thanks dad"

"Oh and what was the emergency though? I'm kind of curious about it?" Harry asks after pulling away from the hug.

James looks down, thinking weather he should tell or not, at some point Harry is going to know since James really want Louis to stay over at his house while Jace is recovering.

"It's Louis-"

Harry's eyes widened. "What happened to him?! I knew it! Oh my-"

"Listen first boy, it's Louis and Jace"

Harry frowns at the name of another guy.

"They got into accident this morning, on the way here actually" James tells.

Harry's heart drops.

"W-What? Is h-he okay?" his heart is beating really fast, his palms starts to sweat.

"Thank god, Louis just got some scratches but Jace is in a critical condition, he needs to be in the hospital til he's fully healed"

Call him a jerk but Harry let out a heavy sigh of relief after hearing that and thinks as long as Jace isn't dead, he rather have him laying on the hospital bed instead of Louis.

"I need to see Louis dad" Harry says.

James shakes his head, "You have to be here Harry, this is your wedding"

"But i-"

"Where's Haiden and Angel?" James cuts his son off and change the subject.

Harry sighs, "I don't know, last time I saw them was during the ceremony"

"Alright then, congratulations again son and I should go greeting the guests" James pats his son's shoulder and walks pass him to find his wife.

×××