Sixty-Five.

London, December 19th

"I treat my grandpa nicely, I treat my friends kindly, I treat my ex husband good, I treat my in laws nicely, why god? Why is this happening to me? Is it because I skipped meals or because I wasn't a good husband? Why me?"

Louis just stares at nothing while having a lot of thoughts running through his mind. He is currently sitting next to Jace's bed, the man is still sleeping.

Louis then remember he left the result paper in Doctor's Kim office. He need that, that's why he's now on his way to get it.

When Louis's about to knock on the office door, Louis heard his name being mentioned. Seems like Doctor Kim is talking to a lady who he assume the unknown nurse. Louis didn't know how he can hear them, maybe because they're talking way too loud than normal but besides that, he's curious, that's why he decided to just stay still and continue listening to the conversation.

"Are you sure this is a good idea doc? About Louis Tomlinson, Just wanna let you know that this is too risky" the lady says.

Now Louis's more than confused. Are they talking about his health?

"I know but I also can't help but to accept his request, he even paid" Kim says.

What are they talking about??

"Why? Does you own him or something?"

"Well apparently yes, I own the man big thing. He once convinced his dad..you know James Styles? Yeah he convinced that powerful man to saved my dad's company when it almost went down to the drain back in the day"

James Styles? He didn't know that doctor Kim knew James, Why is- wait... Louis thought silently, he's trying to put all the pieces together. So basically, Harry paid the doctor to do something. Do what exactly?

Then Louis's eyes go wide. Harry Styles paid someone to fake his cancer? That's why Louis felt something was off about the whole situation before this. How sickening is that?!

Louis shakes his head unbelievably and decided to knock on the door. The conversation immediately stop.

The door opens revealing the unknown nurse. Louis quickly confirmed that his assumption about the whole thing was right based on the girl's shocked face when their eyes met.

"Mr. Tomlinson? Wha-is there anything I can help?" the nurse try to keep her nice

Louis sighs, he wanted to be mad but he needs to talk to Doctor Kim first.

"I'm here to talk to Dr Kim please" Louis says.

"Ah sure, come in" the nurse give a small smile.

Louis walks in and faced with a nervous looking doctor. The man gives Louis a little bow, since he's korean and it's his habit.

"Please have a sit"

Louis nods and plops himself down.

"Um Doctor, I'll take my leave"

The doctor just nods his head without taking his eyes off Louis.

"So umm what do you want to talk about?"

"You can tell me the truth Doctor" Louis starts.

Taehyung raises his eyebrows, acting like he's confused.

"Truth about what?" the doctor try not to show any kind of sign that he's lying.

Louis sighs, why is he still trying to lie?

"Please, just tell me why Harry paid you to do such a thing??"

Louis pause and takes his fake health result from the table and show it to the doctor's face.

"This is fake right? Why would you agreed to lie about this kind of matter? You're a doctor for god's sake! This is not right in every espect! You almost made me rethink about my existence!"

"Louis calm down, you need to hear me out first" There's nothing he can hide anymore. He got caught. Thanks to his loud voice.

Louis then decided to sits back and just stare at the doctor waiting for an explanation.

Doctor Kim sighs,"First of all, I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart, I knew what I did was unforgivable but I hope you understand my situation. I did it for a reason" he looks down in shame.

Louis knew the doctor's reason though but still.

"Even though you have your own reason that doesn't mean you can just fake an illness on someone, you really shouldn't agree in the first place. I thought Harry would stop giving me hard times after he married but I was wrong. I can't believe this" Louis's heart aches thinking about how cruel his ex husband for doing such a thing. He genuinely thought that they're okay now.

He's so grateful that he found out sooner but he still needs to know what will happen if he didn't return back to the office.

"What did Harry expect from this? I don't understand, What will happen if I didn't come back here? Did you actually going to find a donor?" Louis asks.

"I don't think I should tell you Louis"

"I deserve to know doctor"

Taehyung is battling with his mind weather he should tell or not.

"It's not my place to tell, I just followed his order, I'm so sorry but you have to know, he didn't mean to hurt you..he just-"

Louis gave up.

"You know what..never mind.. its nice meeting you doc" Louis stands up wanting to leave the room and just pretend all of this never happened and that Harry Styles didn't exist.

"Are you going to report me?" Taehyung decided to ask out of curiosity.

Louis raises his eyebrows. "I don't know doc.. Do you want me to?" he didn't know where the little attitude came from.

"I-i I mean I deserve i-it but m-my career as a doctor will be destroyed as well"

"Don't worry, you can keep the title, I'll just going to forget about everything and continue live my life, thank you again for being my doctor" Louis says.

The doctor now felt even more guilty. Louis is just so kind and basically saved his career.

"Thank you so much Louis, I'm sorry again and I own you big time for saving my career, thank you so much" Doctor Kim bows repeatedly, feeling thankful for the kind boy.

Louis politely give a small smile towards the doctor before walking out of the office with empty head.

~

A/N: Okay it's short and half of it is my rant. So I don't want to say much, sorry for many mistakes.

Whoever reading this: Thank you xx

-a