Five.

London, August 23

"Good morning dad ma!" Harry greets his parents cheerfully already in his work suit.

"Morning Son, let's have a breakfast together and I got something important to discuss with you" James says after sipping his tea.

Harry nods and obeys his father.

"Honey I think this is not the right time" Jane tells.

Harry looks at both his parents with confusion written on his face, he serves himself a cup of tea.

"So dad what's that important thing you wanted to discuss?" Harry asks curiously.

"I'm thinking of handing my company to you son" James says and Harry's eyes widened because this is the moment he had been waiting for all his life!

"Really dad? Are you sure of this!?" Harry can feel the victory bursting out from the inside of his bum hole right now.

"Yes son but in one condition" Harry frowns hearing his father's next words. What's his father planning? Harry will do anything to get his father's position.

"You need to settle down before taking over my business" James adds and Harry chokes on his tea coughing violently.

"Harry are you okay honey?" Jane asks and glares at her smiling husband.

"No dad I'm not ready"

"Weather you like it or not you have to get married or don't ever think about taking over my position" James says calmly.

"James you can't be that cruel!" Jane exclaims.

"No Jane, marry my son with Louis is not cruel at all. He should feel lucky" James says and Harry's head snapped looking at his father.

"Who is Louis? I don't fucking want to marry some stranger! I can find my own husband dad!" Harry yells feeling frustrated.

James shakes his head, "You have to marry Louis Tomlinson or the position will never be yours, keep that in mind"

Harry tightened his fists feeling helpless and useless but he needs to agree or he'll never get the CEO position.

"Fine! I'll marry him!"

Harry sighs heavily. His future is ruins because of this Louis guy.

"Good son and don't worry I'll give you my position with an open arms" James smiles happily.

Jane glares at his husband hating this arrangement as much as Harry hates it too.

"Oh and tomorrow all of us going to pay your future husband a visit at his home in Doncaster. Be ready" James says before fixing his tie and leaves the table.

Doncaster, August 23

"How was your work?" Grandpa asks Louis when the latter sat next to him.

Louis leans his head resting on his Grandpa's shoulder and sighs heavily. "Packed" Louis mutters.

"Poor my child, now go get some nice shower" Louis nods his head and gets up hauling his bag pack with him.

"Oh and Louis?"

"Yes Grandpa" Louis stop his movements looking at his Grandpa.

"Mister James sent us a letter and said he will come visit again tomorrow along with his wife and your future husband" Grandpa informs

"Oh okay, that's great!" Louis fake his smile and quickly turns around running towards his room slamming the door.

Louis sat on his bed panting hard, this is not good! Is he ready to marry a stranger? What his future husband looks like?