Forty-Two.

A/N: I'm so so so sorry for the lack of update lately! I've been travelling and I don't have much free time to write and now I'm currently in Australia for my group exhibition...so please I hope you guys understand me!

Now this is a very short chapter for my babies! I'm sorry..

-

London, September 28

It's been nine days since Louis left the Styles' mansion and also nine days Louis lived in Liam's house with Niall and he thought it's time to get back home to Doncaster with Niall and explain the situation to his Grandpa.

After leaving the mansion Louis haven't met with James or any Styles at all, Louis' heart breaks every time he thought about not saying goodbye to Angel after his last encounter with Harry. He was so mad at that moment.

James texted him saying that he can take a longer break before starting to get back to work.

Honestly Louis didn't want to face his ex at the workplace, that is why he's going to request James to transfer him somewhere else away from his ex husband or maybe just work at the resort in Doncaster as whatever he doesn't care.

"Thank you so much again Liam, you were so good to us, we don't know how to repay you and I'm so sorry about Har-"

"No no Lou, it wasn't your fault he fired me...I hated working with that jerk anyway..I can always find a new job" Liam pats Louis' shoulder.

Yes. Harry fired Liam and Louis didn't tell him the real reason why the man did it. He is to embarrassed to tell Liam or even Niall his best friend.

"Thanks Liam...oh and you can always visit us in Doncaster! Right Lou?? My babe here will give you an A class treatment if you come to see us!" Niall says wrapping his arm around Louis' shoulder making Louis blushes hard.

Liam shakes his head chuckling at the poor red boy in front of him.

"Of course! Would love to visit you guys and dying to meet Grandpa as well..heard that he's a great person"

Niall nods.

"Yeah you should Liam...our Grandpa is the sweetest just like his only grandson" Niall pinches Louis' red cheek making the boy slaps it away.

"I think that's enough Niall..leave the poor boy alone" Liam tells while staring at the adorable blushing Louis.

"Fine! Ugh!" Niall groans playfully.

"Now enough with the chit chat..now let me drive you guys to the underground station yeah?" Liam offers.

"That's fine Liam...we can manage that..you've done enough for us" Louis says but Liam shakes his head.

"No..I wanted to so please don't ever refuse my help Lou.."

Louis sighs and gives the man his sincerely smile.

"Yeah Louis, Liam's right though you should stop refusing him or else we gonna waste our money on a taxi" Niall says making Louis glares at him.

"He's right babe" Liam says and chuckles lightly when Louis' face turned red as a tomato.

"Fine you two win!" Louis crosses his arms and pouts cutely.

Liam and Niall laughs fondly at the adorable boy.

×××

"Wassup my bro slash boss!" Zayn barges in Harry's office door uninvited.

"Fuck off zen" Harry says typing aggressively on his keyboard.