Twenty-Four.

A/N: I'm currently paying more attention to this story. I'll still update my other stories but not regularly since my brain can only handle one idea at one time so yeah.

-

London, September 10

"Oh my god! That's so hilarious! My tummy hurts!" Niall exclaims through his laugh hands clutching his stomach.

"Don't laugh Ni! s'not funny! You're a meanie!" Louis pouts adorably.

The two best friends decided to hangout together at Liam's place again after Louis' work finished, just the two of them. Liam is out somewhere.

"I'm sorry Loubear but oh my god! It would be more funny if Harry who was the one taking the sip instead of his boyfriend!" Niall says still laughing. Louis crosses his arms glaring at his best friend.

Louis just told his friend about what happened at the office 2 days ago and the result Niall couldn't stop his laugh.

"Okay what happened next? Please continue. How was Harry's reaction?" Niall asks finally stop laughing wanting to know more. Louis frowns.

"Ummmm well...I apologized but Harry, he yelled at me about how stupid and clumsy I was and when he wanted to continue more Lucas stopped him. I'm glad Lucas was there" Louis tells and Niall frowns hearing how the man insulting his small friend humiliating him in front of his boyfriend. That's so low.

"Oh my god Louis, I'm sorry I didn't know the situation could be that bad and me being an idiot laughed at that before hearing the whole story. I'm so sorry Lou" Niall truly felt so bad for laughing so much while his friend got humiliated by his own husband.

Louis chuckles "Hey it's fine. I thought it was funny too but I'm over it"

"No. Louis Tomlinson. Listen to me, your best friend slash brother Niall Horan" Niall says in serious tone taking his friend's delicate hands in his slightly bigger one. Louis raises his eyebrows looking in his best friend's blue eyes.

"You shouldn't get used to any of what Harry did to you. Please don't be so naive my love. Please be the queen of the house not the slave. Listen to me Louis. Do something! Show him that you're Louis Styles! I don't care how you do it but you need to put that guy in his place can you do that? I know you can Louis!" Niall says making Louis' spirit boosts and finally realised that Niall is right. He should step out and show Harry that he is The Styles. He will not let Harry treat him like a dirt while he is still holding the 'Styles' as his last name.

"Can you do that?" Niall asks again shaking Louis out from his thought.

"I'll try Ni..." Louis says with hesitation. Niall grins widely.

"That's the spirit my boy!" Niall exclaims and hugs his best friend. Louis giggles happily hugging the blonde boy back.

"Well...that's cute"

Both Niall and Louis jumps a bit and immediately pull away after hearing the voice.

"Liam! I thought you were someone else!" Niall exclaims making Liam chuckles.

"I'm sorry Niall but well this is my house" Liam says cheekily making the blonde boy rolls his eyes.

Liam and Niall are getting along quite well since Niall first arrived at the house. Louis is happy both Liam and Niall are friends now.

"Hi Lou" Liam greets smiling at the boy. Louis blushes for no reason maybe because the way Liam is staring at him.

"Hi Liam, how's work?" Louis asks politely.