Relieve

Mikey showed no mercy and grabbed Kiyomasa by his hair getting right up into his face much like how he did with Takemichi but only far more ominous.

"Who the fuck are you?" Mikey said before punching Kiyomasa in the face as the spectators watched on. He kept delivering punch after punch until the victim's face was nothing more than a red mess. Mikey then stood up and stomped on Kiyomasa's head and turned to Draken with blood splattering his face.

"Now then," he hummed. "Shall we go home, Kenchin? 'Underground fights' are stupid."

"Don't do things to ruin the Toman name," Draken warned.

"Takemicchi, Lumi~ see you later" Mikey smiled.

Takemichi shuddered and Illumi's face twisted in distaste for the nickname.

"You guys don't stand there day dreaming, go away." Draken waved as he and Mikey started to leave.

Later the five friends gathered in a park, Yamagishi and Makoto were looking at Illumi and Takemichi with stars in their eyes.

"That's was freaking awesome Takemichi, Yato!" Yamagishi bellowed with energy.

"I was deeply moved!" Makoto shouted.

"Heh?" Takemichi said while Illumi huffed in amusement.

"And ye were able to get the invincible Mikey to notice ye!" Yamagishi continued. Illumi scowled at the mention of the brat who dared to think he could claim Illumi as his bitch.

"You're amazing, Takemichi, Yato!"

The two then started to imitate what was said to Takemichi and Illumi when they were speaking with the leaders of the Toman gang. Illumi sighed but let them be, they've all been sort of miserable since they had become Kiyomasa's dogs and smiles hadn't been too common.

A laughing Takuya called out, "I'll be Draken!" as he headed towards Yamagishi and Makoto who were acting out what had happened earlier.

"Oi!" Illumi shouted at the trio. "Be careful, not to hurt each other." he ran at them as Yamagishi and Makoto tackled Takuya to the floor in a playful wrestling attempt.

Illumi threw Takuya over his shoulder as the other two chased him and two more watched from a bench. Their carefree laughter echoing in the night.

The next morning Illumi was ready to become a god or fight them, it has to be some form of slave labour to send children to school so earlier - especially ones that have to deal with creepy teachers name Nirai.

Illumi's just waiting for the day the man slips up and he can pummel the bastard on claims of self-defense. That day will be glorious, one to go down in his best memories.

Classes droaned on past the day, Illumi had to deal with Mr. Nirai second period where the English teacher stood behind his seat all class pretending to be reading as the students were assigned worksheets. Illumi swears he felt something brush up against him and touch his hair. He was about to throw hands when the bell rang. He was just glad the man didn't ask him to stay back.

Now inside math, he was far more relaxed, with no one looking over his shoulder Illumi was having a far better time. Takemichi was beside him, slumped over with his book in front of him not paying attention to the class.

"Oi! You can't just barge into a school however you like! What school are you from?!" a voice shouted from the hallway along with a series of crashes.

The door to the classroom opened and one Sano Manjiro poked his head in.

"Oh, here they are~" Mikey crooned.

Draken was seen leaning against the door frame, his head peeking in. Illumi slumped in his chair not mentally able to deal with this today.

"Takemicchi, Lumi let go play." Mikey said barging into the room.

"Um...but class-" the teacher tried to say but wisely kept his mouth shut after Draken glared at him.

Illumi was dragged by Takemichi out of the classroom refusing to deal with the psychopaths by himself. Outside the hall was blocked by the beat-up bodies of other students. Mikey skipped out of the room and looped his arm with Illumi's who immediately tried to get away from the short blond.

"What's all this?" Takemichi said.

Huh? All this? You mean the trash?" Draken asked. "They pissed me off so I knocked 'em down a peg."

"Let go!" Illumi was still struggling with the clingy blond who had made his way to hanging off the taller boy's front, locked on like a limpet.

"All of you guys line up here, face down," Draken ordered the beat students. "Oi, you got too much space in between. It just gonna be you guys hurting, you know."

Satisfied, Mikey jumps down from Illumi and starts to walk on the splayed-out bodies Draken following him behind. Takemichi and Illumi prefer to walk on the ground beside such happenings.

"I heard there's someone influencing the USG in Shinsen," Draken said.

"S'alright, let go knock 'em out," Mikey said easily back ignoring the grunts that came from under their feet.

Once in a different hall, Draken swings an arm over Illumi's rigid shoulders who tried to escape again. Draken ignore him even as he was struggling to keep the other boy under his hold,

"you feeling okay?" he asked Takemichi.

"Well, it's so soon after yesterday," Takemichi said

"Get off," Illumi grunted as Draken changed positions to hold onto the other boy's waist.

"You're free today aren't you?" Mikey asked ignoring Illumi's struggles.

"Err...well not really," Takemichi explained.

"Let hang out today," Mikey said as if he didn't hear the other boy.

"Huh? Aren't you listening to me,"

Illumi freed a hand and quickly wedged it into Draken's ribs successfully making the blond loosen his grip giving him the opportunity to dance away with a triumphant smirk. He didn't get very far before Mikey got his hands on him with a snake-like lunge.

"Bastard!" Illumi hissed in anger.

Mikey only gave a mischievous chuckle.

A crowd had started to form but was hidden mostly from sight.

"Wha? Hanahaki is buddy-buddy with Mikey? I can see Yato but Hanagaki?"

"Idiot you're too loud!"

"We actually had people that awesome here?!"

"Hold it right there!" A girl's voice boomed across the hall. Tachibana Hinata stood straight as she witnessed the sight of he boyfriend and his friend being harassed by two thugs.

"Hah? Who're you?" Draken questioned looking down on her.

She quickly walked to Takemichi who rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I'm sorry Hina...today is actually busy for me, so-"

With no hesitation, Tachibana smacked Mikey across the face. Illumi let out a crazy grin at that action, hooting with laughter.

"Takemichi your girlfriend is so cool! Tachibana, you're awesome!"

The girl went a bit pink at the praise from the pretty boy but steeled herself quickly. With Mikey in shock, Illumi wiggled away and scampered to stand by Tachibana looking at her with stars in his eyes.

Draken looked pissed if the throbbing vein on his temple said anything.