Enter the stage

hi guys sorry for the delay but I'm struggling on where to put Illumi position-wise into the gang. please give me hand :[ out of the positions the first 5 people recommend to me I'll choose one, thanks again! love ye xx

Illumi and Sanzu had a nice time talking to each other while the rest of the gang whispered amongst one another. Sanzu admired the other boy for his style of fighting when he first saw him at the Toman meeting where he incapacitated Pah, he told him this and Illumi was very flattered. He feels like he's going to like the pink-haired boy for more than his pretty looks.

The tiny Yato of the Yato family must have ears of steel or a really strong desire to sleep because man are the boys of Toman shit at volume control. They seem to all have a pair of blue whale lungs 'cause they never stopped talking or shouting.

"Wonder who's gonna get nominated."

"Peh-yan?"

"Like hell."

"He tried to stab Draken and stabbed Illumi instead, he ain't gettin' nominated for shit!"

"Good point."

The crowd of black uniform-wearing gang members whispered theories between themselves wondering just who would become the third division's next captain.

"Third division captain!!" Mikey shouted above all the noise. "Step forward!"

"Who is it?" mumbles started up again.

Illumi was just as curious, was it someone well known in the gang? An underdog? Was it Takemichi? That would be a sight to see, defeating Toman's enemies with the ocean of tears.

"Let's go." A monotonous voice said from the crowd.

"Yes sir!" followed after it like a loyal dog. "outta the way!"

The voice was loud and brutish making heads swerve to it. People parted until a lane was made where two figures walked through. There was one short and one tall. One with a slender build and confident posture and another with wide-set shoulders and a mean face.

"That guy's the new third division captain? I was kinda expecting that Yato kid to be honest."

"Who, the big guy? Or the small one?"

Illumi watched as they sashayed their way to Mikey, when they were passing him and Sanzu the small guy made eye contact with him, they were soft and had a gleam that Illumi didn't particularly like but it wasn't menacing. The new face recalled a vague memory in his head but he couldn't pinpoint it completely. All he knew is that he had definitely seen that face before.

Who...is he?

When the short guy got to Mikey he turned his back to the blond and sat on the steps. Creating utter disbelief from the crowd as the disrespect the boy was showing.

"The hell's his problem?!"

"Is he for real?"

"He just sat down with his back to our leader!"

"What's your problem asshole?! Don't act like you're hot shit!" One member shouted up at the new division captain.

"Hey...is he not going to say anything?"

"The hell's his deal?"

"Listen up, morons!" The big dude that followed the smaller one yelled. "The man sitting behind me!! Is the new third division captain! Tetta Kisaki!"

"Tetta Kisaki?" Illumi said to himself, uncaring of Sanzu's side-eye. "Where have I heard that name before?"

"I've seen that guy before! Aint he one of Moebius's guys?" The Toman members started speaking amongst themselves.

"That's Kisaki, from Moebius!"

"The fuck is a Moebius bastard doin' here?!"

"Get the fuck out Moebius!"

"Get out!"

"Shut up!" Draken roared at the chanting crowd. "It's Mikey's decision! If you got a problem, then step forward!"

His words were strong and unwavering, settling the crowd. Mikey walked to the edge of the steps, his face serious and unwilling to entertain playfulness.

"Our gang is going to....challenge Valhalla!" he paused and looked around at the faces that follow him. "Valhalla is a rising power...with numbers Moebius could only dream of. To beat them...Toman's got to become more powerful too!" He stuffed his hands into his pockets. "With Tetta Kisaki here...we've got somebody from Moebius who was in charge of guys of our generation. We need Kisaki so we can challenge Valhalla! Tetta Kisaki is now the third division captain! Remember that!" Mikey turned his back to the crowd. "This concluded the third division captain nomination ceremony!"

Mikey whipped around surveying the crowd as if looking for a certain person. "I would like it if Yato Illumi could come forward!"

Illumi pulled a face feeling like he's about to be in the spotlight for something he really doesn't want to be in for. Putting his arms under Killua to support him a bit more he made his way up to Mikey.

"Is that...a child?"

The sight of Illumi holding a child when a Toman meeting was ongoing caused the area to go dead quiet. He didn't care, he held pride in Killua's welcome to the world.

"Lumi... that's a new addition."

Draken didn't really know what to make of the boy before him, Illumi was always pulling the most bizarre shit to surprise them, but a child? Not even Mitsuya brings his little siblings to Toman meetings. Could no one watch the little thing? He supposes they were really cute but they do dumb and dangerous shit here in Toman, it's no place for a child.

"Mhm, sure is."

"And who is this new addition?"

Illumi whirled in a careful twirl until he could see everybody and gave a huge bright smile.

"Everyone! Say hi to Yato Killua~"

Mikey appeared in a breeze until he was right up in the baby's face, examining them. Pure blue eyes stared back while the tuft of fluffy white on the baby's head swayed. Killua was extremely cute.

"Hi killua~" Mikey cooed with a closed-eye smile. "I didn't know Illumi had a little brother."

"He doesn't."

Question marks started to rise from the blond as he processed those words. "Huh? Then is Killua your cousin?"

"Nope."

"Kid you're babysitting?" Draken intones with curiosity.

"Try again!"

Mikey snorts in amusement. "What? Is he your kid, Lumi?"

Illumi bent down until he was level with the gang leader all the while cradling the back of Killua's head. "Ding ding ding, we have a winner."