Level with

To be honest Illumi was really against being near anyone who associated with Osanai's name at all. Not out of some messed up sense of guilt but because he didn't want to pollute the air he breaths with those who can't even muster up the behaviour to act like a decent human being.

But yet he stood with the two blonds he's regretting calling his friends and listening to the story about how Osanai got played by a thirteen-year-old. Illumi would be lying if he said he wasn't the tiniest bit impressed with the smarts of this Kisaki character.

Apparently, Kisaki was looking for a pawn to play King as he worked from the shadows in building an empire. Saying he'd make Osanai the best in Tokyo on the condition that he let Kisaki take his reward when he wanted it.

Kisaki fancied himself a moon, content to wait for the sun to arrive so he may orbit them- basking in their brilliance and sharing their glory.

The younger boy preyed on Osanai's loneliness when he became too strong for others to follow him without fear of being beaten up. Kisaki was smart, calculated plans down to the end, never failing to go right.

Naki admitted that while he too stood by Osanai the two of them were to a certain extent, outcasts. Whenever they did what Kisaki told them to do everything would work out smoothly. It was nice, not having to make up the plan and deal with the stress of possibilities. They were just given their orders and followed them through.

Kisaki turned them - Osanai - in just one year from some punk who was only good at fighting into the guy in charge of Shinjuku.

"So, Osanai became Moebius's leader...because of Kisaki?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah," Naki bobbed his head. "Can't make a gang if winning fights is the only thing you got going for you."

"So he was your confidant?"

Naki looked away, "Osanai and I were nothing more but stepping stones to Kisaki, we learned that the hard way during the battle of 8/3. Osanai even paid with his life thanks to some sick bastard."

Illumi brought up a hand to cover his mouth shielding the wicked smile of satisfaction that bloomed upon delicate features.

"The battle of 8/3? You mean when Illumi got stabbed?" Takemichi voiced casting a look over to his dark-haired friend.

"That fight was all arranged..." Naki admitted. "By Kisaki in the first placed although it seemed like he miscalculated a small bit with Illumi here."

Illumi sneered as his name passed so informally from Naki's mouth. The look was so horrifying the boy backtracked.

"Yato...sorry."

Illumi sniffed and turned his head away not even turning back around when Chifuyu tugged on the end of his shirt.

"Kisaki drove Pah-chin into a corner...creating a reason for Toman's infighting. And Kisaki made it all Osanai's fault!"

Naki fiddled with his fingers, "After Osanai got stabbed, Kisaki approached Mikey, saying he didn't like how Osanai did things. Said he'd get Pah-chin pardoned...to curry favour with Mikey."

"Why would Kisaki go to all that trouble?" Chifuyu wondered, to him it seemed unnecessary and over the top.

"Kisaki's plan on the Battle of 8/3 was to use the fight to get Draken killed...and take his place as Toman's second-in-command."

Illumi remembered that day, how he pushed away someone he realistically hadn't known that well to take a stab wound for him. What kind of crazy fucking idiot was he.

"After Osanai died he left me behind, but now he's got a new weapon. His latest destructive force... is Shuji Hanma."

"You mean Hanma of Valhalla? The acting leader?" Illumi rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah," Naki didn't look at Illumi when speaking, he was scared of him with the pressure of revulsion constantly emitting from the other boy.

"If you know so much then why haven't you dealt with Kisaki yet? After he used and abandoned both you and Osanai!" Chifuyu questioned incredulously.

Naki suddenly looked so tired, "If it was someone who's only good at fighting or a little bit craftily I'd be dealing with them. But Kisaki...he's worse than I can explain. He the kind of guy who can make plans to kill a guy without getting his hands dirty!" Beads of sweat decorated a dirty face. "If I mess with him, there's no telling what could happen...any way I don't want nothin' more to do with that guy."

Silence billowed with that strong declaration. Illumi looked at the oldest within the room. "Did Kisaki directly order for the girl to be raped?"

Widening his eyes in shock Naki whipped to look at the tallest, before shamefully lowering his head. "No...Osanai wanted to have some 'fun', Kisaki just said to rough her up a bit, make a scene and cause drama. Osanai decided to rape her. But!"

"No 'buts' he chose to rape an innocent girl and horrifically beat her up," Illumi lashed out words like spitting acid. "Not even animals are so merciless to think of such cruelty." Dark void eyes stared down Naki's soul as he crouched before the other boy. "Osanai is now rotting in the ground amongst the worms like the beast he is. The world is better off." Illumi swiftly rose up and left the shop unable to be around such filth anymore.

It didn't take long for the two blonds to join him, the three walked in silence for a bit.

"Now we know one thing." Chifuyu piped up.

"Huh?" Takemichi said.

"Valhalla's leader. The mysterious gang with no leader. Otherwise known as the headless angel. The leader no one knows about...that's...Tetta Kisaki."

"Huh?!"

Illumi was going to smack Takemichi, no way does he actually hangs out with someone this slow.

"Kisaki is in Toman right now." Chifuyu said. "that's why Valhalla doesn't have a leader!"

Takemichi didn't say anymore.

As the three walked, Illumi pulled in front of them for a few steps as he approached his turn off.

"Hey, Chifuyu?"

"Yeah?"

"If you ever think about bringing me close to someone that filthy again..." Illumi smiled an innocent smile with closed eyes but the tension along his arms nearly ruined the effect. "I'll kill you."