Double Cross

The stranger flounced their way into the room and glomped an unexpecting Takemichi who looked so baffled himself.

"Yay!! I'm so happy!" Their voice was loud and over-excited with an underlying feeling of something so fake. "You're Takemichi, right? I had no idea there was a Toman member one grade below mine!!"

The blond who was held in a death grip looked over the Vahalla member's shoulder to see the very person he asked to pick him up trying to hold in a laugh. Illumi's eyes were watering with the effort to not make a sound. His poor like bleach addict friend was too easy to not find amusement in.

"Okay, Takemichi!!"

"Huh?"

"Let's go to Vahalla's hideout!" Kazutora was half-turned to the door, head facing Takemichi but torso to the door.

Illumi just stood in the entryway waiting for the other boy to realise he was there too and would have to get him to move if the bi-coloured hair delinquent was to go anywhere. He fully turned around after grabbing Takemichi's arm only to run straight into Illumi's chest.

"Huh?" Kazutora mumbled. He trailed his eyes upward going over the defined chest with rather...eye-catching assets. He couldn't really help himself when his eyes refused to move from their fixed placement, the area of his attention just looked so soft.

"My eyes are up here, not below my collarbone."

The voice snapped Kazutora's eyes up to the face he had been neglecting. And what a sight to see it was. Angular structure with delicate touches, shaped lips with a striking cupid bow field with a blush of rosy pink so pretty and tender. A tipped nose like a pixie modeled it after their own, it was a bit wider near the nostrils but kept a high nose bridge. And finally the eyes, they were voids of black sucking you in and keeping grip forever. So pure and undiluted that they actually reflect that of what they saw. Kazutora could see his awe-stricken face clearly looking back at him from the eyes of a person he has carelessly walked into.

"That's better, eyes are so much nicer to see than a chest, yeah?" Illumi huffed amused.

"Speak for yourself," Kazutora mumbled before breaking out of his daze. "Ah! Just who are you?"

"Yato Illumi, the friend of the boy you're trying to kidnap. Mind letting him go?"

"For you?" Kazutora trialed with a flirty grin. "Not at all, as long as you plan to take his place."

"Cute but unfortunately I have an object of affections already insight. Takuya, lovely how are you?" Illumi moved past the put-out boy and stepped further into the room where his sharp eyes caught the lovely blond leaning against a desk. Takuya blushed faintly at the affectionate calling but made no comment for the other boy to stop.

"Good, you?"

"I'm great, come meet our son!"

"Our...what?" Takuya said at the same time the Mizo middle boys yelled, "His what?!"

"Son, keep up boys," Illumi said exasperated like it was common knowledge everyone should know. He gently moved the sling on his back to his front showing a snoozing baby that had Takuya melting at the heart. "Sorry I didn't bring him to you sooner, I was getting my place set up and stuff. Now c'mere say hi to little Killua~"

Takuya mover slowly to the other boy and dropped his head to peer at the small bundle closer. His eyes were wide with fascination and fondness for the little blond. He was too distracted to notice Illumi's utterly besotted look aimed down at him but no one else in the room was blind, they could practically see Illumi building their life together. (not like he doesn't already do that)