Open Fire

The day of the gang clash Illumi made sure Yuri had taken Killua out of the city, he didn't know what sick bastards might know he has a son and use them as a hostage. Some may think that's kind of extreme considering they're still teenagers but kids in gangs is just like throwing toddlers into daycare while waiting for them to join pre-school. These gang members will more than likely go on to join an organised crime unit.

His outfit was all black, it hides the blood well. It was tight and stuck like a second skin very different from the baggy clothes of all the other gang members. The place of the war was a junkyard for lack of better words, with cars piled on top of one another with no end in sight. Trash everywhere, used needles, condom wrappers, blood. You name it, it was there.

Delinquents lounged everywhere.

There was not one free space for someone to be alone without a delinquent crawling by like a cockroach.

"What?! Who are all these people?" Takemichi asked absolutely baffled.

Illumi stood beside him raising an eyebrow as he watched people watch him. It stood out and he knew that. Not only did he have long hair and a figure to make him seem androgynous enough to pass off as a girl but he lounged comfortably in his chunky platform boots that looked like they would be hard to fight in. In all, he made himself out to look like an easy target and an even easier person to take advantage of.

Oh how wrong they were.

Illumi even specifically painted his nails for today! The long pointed tipped nails were coated in a dazzling shade of gold to match the embroidered words of the Toman Ideology.

"They're spectators," Chifuyu said internally gearing up for the fight. He was watching as Illumi admire his nails, he couldn't blame him, they were really pretty to look at. Chifuyu was half tempted to reach out and hold his hand in order to get a better look.

"Toman versus Valhalla. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo." Chifuyu said finally giving in to the urge and snatching up Illumi's hand and fiddling with his fingers. "This fight's caught the attention of all the influential delinquents in Tokyo."

"You got that right...looks like nothin' but bad dudes out here," Takemichi murmurs looking around.

"Pussy," Illumi insults light-heartedly enjoying the offended squawk he got from Michi.

"Like those two guys over there." Chifuyu nods his head at two dyed hair boys sitting on a pile of scrap.

"Hm?" Illumi hums intrigued by the two.

"The Haitani brothers. They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi."

"They're hot," Illumi bluntly states getting surprised looks from all nearby. "Wait-how old are they? I ain't falling over for someone younger than me."

"Um..." Chifuyu said upset at the fact that from those words it technically means that he wouldn't hold a chance with Illumi. He tightened his hold on the taller boy's hand. "As far as we know, Ran, the plaited hair one is eighteen and Rindo is 17. You like older people Illumi?"

"Fuck yes~" Illumi smiled real wide. "They're older." He glances briefly at the blond still holding his hand. "Yeah, dating someone younger than me feels weird, I mean in ten years it'll probably be different but a sixteen-year-old dating a fourteen-year-old just sounds wrong. Well, except Takuya, I'd wait forever for him."

"A hundred men?" Takemichi said wanting to move from the direction of the conversation knowing he was just going to get hurt.

"And that fatty over there. On that car." Chifuyu gestures, also moving away from the previous topic knowing he had to go away and strategize if he wanted to get anywhere with Illumi. "That's Leanman. He controls Ueno. I hear he's an absolute Jugger-naut."