Rejoin

Takemichi thinks life is a bitch, why- just why did he have to grab Naoto's hand at the fireworks. It was a prime cute relationship moment that could have happened with Hina. He bets someone cursed him, probably Illumi just to laugh at his misfortune.

He woke to Naoto- future Naoto- nearly bubbling with joy at the fact that his theory on time travel worked. However, Takemichi's claims on Sano Manjiro not being the bad guy set him off. He couldn't really blame Naoto though because it was Touman that killed Hinata.

In an attempt to meet Mikey, Takemichi burrowed through his old notebooks and contacted Akkun who was more than happy to meet up in person. They had found Akkun in the system when he wasn't there before Takemichi's time jump. Takemichi asked about Illumi but Naoto went so pale he started to worry. Was Illumi dead? Had his fearless friend kicked the bucket so early in life?

Quite the opposite, it seems instead Illumi built a serious interconnecting market of illegal networking.

"His name is spread all across the west and revered there by people of the same occupation," Naoto explained to Takemichi. "Many try to curry favour but he only seems to hold very close ties with certain individuals. Toman is very vocal about wishing for an alliance with his gang named 'Tuatha Dé Danann' however we've never seen it come to such a partnership. Some words on the streets say it's because too many people within Toman are...unhealthy invested in Yato Illumi's doings and relationship status."

"I...see," Takemichi sweat drops but can't find too many lies in that statement, Illumi has always had rather persistent pursuers in his life.

After meeting up with Akkun Takemichi feels like life is setting its sights on him with some form of grudging ire to make his existence hell. Draken is dead, Akkun killing himself, Hinata is still dead and Illumi is practically being hunted down. But one thing is for certain, Takemichi is going to save them all, Kiseki won't win.

~

Illumi has decided that he should throw himself off a bridge, why? Because life is just one merry-go-round of fucking you over. He woke to this silent empty house, as usual, parents off doing something claimed more important than their kid. That was probably the best part of his day then it went downhill because when does life take a break and let things be easy for once. School was a bust, Nirai was more attentive than usual, Illumi is planning his murder as he goes and overall it was just a shit day.

Now he's after being texted by Takemichi to meet him up in what sounded like a really shady text but he's his friend so Illumi has a moral obligation to at least attempt to get there. Sure enough, he was led to some dingy-looking karaoke...Illumi was starting to question his loyalty. Still, he powered on and made it to the room Takemichi mentioned. He heard shuffling inside so without knocking Illumi pulled open the door only to deadpan at the sight before him. There with an admittedly very attractive blond in his lap was Takemichi.

"Really man? I know we're close but I ain't really into voyeurism...or cheating. You think Tachibana isn't going to beat your ass when she finds this out?" Illumi huffs startling the duo in the room.

"Huh?" the blond girl said.

The phone suddenly rang and once the girl's back was turned Takemichi booked it out of there grabbing Illumi's hand on the way and dragging him along.

"Wahhhh!" Takemichi yelled as he bolted down the road with a deadweight Illumi behind him. He stopped outside a diner and spoke aloud. "I can never tell Hina about this."

"What?" A sudden Hinata appears. "'Never tell' me what?"

"Oooo busted~" Illumi sniggered. He decided to leave the couple to sort out things and headed to a food stall selling some spicy noodles. He practically salivated at them, he hadn't had anything since lunch that day. His phone buzzed but he decided to ignore it for food is far more important. Once acquiring his food he approached the two again when he saw Takemichi fishing out his phone.