Reel

Guys I need to know if I should kill Emma later in the series. I already have Baji decided but I'm confused with emma. Let me know!

~

Fast wheels and quick motions had the paramedic rushing Illumi into the hospital.

"What's the situation?!"

"He went into cardiac arrest on the way here!!"

"A deep abdominal stab wound and severe blood loss!"

"He's in extremely critical condition!!"

"I think he might have Hemophilia type C!"

At that last sentence the medical team turned to the paramedic with looks of terror on their faces that had Takemichi scared for Illumi's life.

"Okay people!" One doctor called out in a booming voice. "This is a priority case, the boy has a possible case of Hemophilia type C, someone get a blood transfusion and frozen platelets ready for surgery. The boy is going in right now! Go! Go! Go!"

Once Illumi was gone, Takemichi waited by the door with the arrival of the Mizo Middle gang along with Hina and Emma.

"This can't...be happening." Hina cried as Emma confronted her.

"No way..." Akkun murmured to himself.

"They said it was cardiac arrest." Yamagishi said.

All Takemichi could think about was the surgeon looking at him with pity in his eyes saying 'don't get your hopes up.'

Two pairs of running footsteps came bursting into them. It was Mitsuya and Draken both out of breath and panic on their faces.

"How's Lumi?!" Mitsuya asked.

"Is Lumi okay?!" Draken demanded to know.

"Mitsuya! Draken!" Takemichi turned to them.

Takemichi told them Illumi was gone in for surgery.

"Damn it!" Mitsuya punches the wall in frustration. He had become fond of the snarky boy that he had come to know.

"Illumi will be fine, he promised." Draken reasoned with himself.

"Before we got to the hospital..." Takemichi began. "His pulse was already..."

"Takemicchi,"

Everyone turned to see Mikey at the end of the hall.

"Mikey!" Takemichi went to him. "Illumi is....!"

"Yeah I heard." Mikey said, "Where's the waiting room?"

"Mikey!!" Emma cried.

"Mikey!" Draken and Mitsuya shouted.

"You're being way too loud." Mikey scolded them. "We're in a hospital, so keep it down!" He then went to sit on one of the waiting chairs. "Lumi is not going to die here. He said he was going to be with us in building Toman to be the greatest delinquents in Japan. He said he'd stick by us in making a new era. He'd never be that dishonest." Mikey then smiled with closed eyes. "'Cause he promised me...that we'd own the whole country together." Mikey looked at his friends. "So Emma, Mitsuya, Draken, Hina and Takemicchi. Believe in Lumi."

Takemichi looked down at his feet as tears started to fall. He didn't want to drag everyone down but they needed to know. They had to realise just how serious this is. "They said...." Takemichi spoke, causing everyone to turn to him. "They said that Illumi might have Hemophilia type C..."