No Match For

What no one expected was for Illumi to feel fall off a tower of trash at least ten feet high. What was even less expected was for him to land on some Valhalla member's shoulders forcing them to crumble to the floor with Illumi stepping off at the last minute making him stand above their crumpled stepping stone form like some ancient depictions of a god above mere mortals.

Illumi flicked his hair back and raised an eyebrow at the watching spectators in disinterest. Draken was making his way through the throngs of enemies with no problem whacking them aside like pesky flies. His main target was Hanma who waited for Draken with his hands in his pockets.

"Kazutora!" Mikey yelled ascending the mountain constructed of cars, chasing after the murderer of his brother. "You just gonna keep running?!"

Out of nowhere, two Valhalla members appeared and one kicked Manjiro back forcing the blond to block but losing his coat in the process and taking a knee.

"What's wrong Mikey?!" Kazutora taunted. "Why you takin' a knee?"

"You actually guarded against my sneak attack?" the member who kicked Mikey asked impressed.

"This guy is no joke. Watch yourself Chonbo." His partner in crime advised.

"Can't stick to fighting me one-on-one Kazutora?" Mikey asked disgusted.

"One-on-one?" Kazutora asked. "Who said that was happening? I brought these two along to deal with you. They were the strongest guys at my reform school. They're fighting experts."

"We've been watchin' you real close, Mikey." Chonbo, the shaved head, eye tattoo Valhalla captain said.

"Most 'strong guys' ain't really that strong." Chome, his partner said. Chome's head was bi-coloured in stripes.

Mikey's lip curled in revulsion and his eyes tightened around the edges. "Illumi would hate you and your methods."

Kazutora's demented smile dropped fast and fire of fury burned in his eyes.

Chonbo took his chance to attack, "Come and get some, Mikey!"

Chome from father back could see the outcome of the attack and tried to warn his partner. "Get away from him, Chonbo!"

Mikey had brought his foot down which Chonbo just dodged leaving him to see the damage that would have been done to him had he not been quick enough to move. There with the colossal strength that Mikey possessed was a huge indent into the frame of a car, completely caving in where his foot hit.

"Holy shit!" Chonbo cursed, rattled.

"Tsk! Dodgy fucker." Mikey spit.

"This guy's for real..." Chome said looking like he regretted taking up Kazutora's request.

"Why do you think I lured you up here, Mikey?" Kazutora chimed at Mikey from further up the pile of cars. "With such bad footing, there's no way you can land any sold hits with your nuclear kicks!" Kazutora thought out everything in order to trap Mikey as much as possible.

Chome came bounding up behind Mikey landing a two-footed kick to his back pushing the blond forward. "Now the real fun begins!"

Back on the ground, Illumi was decimating the crowd around him picking up the slack of the less physically inclined gang members (Takemichi), his efforts were greatly appreciated as it gave a few of the other Toman Captains a bit more breathing room.

Illumi was having the time of his life, he got to go wild with violence as he let off steam while proving loyalty to this gang he had become affiliated with even though he doesn't actually belong to it.

The real problems however began with Draken's scream of worry. He had seen his Leader fall to the floor before the three Valhalla members. The worry rippled through the Toman members who fought with bated breath over their fallen Captain.

"Valhalla wins." Kazutora declared standing over Mikey's fallen body.

But everybody knows Mikey doesn't stay down no matter what. He started to climb off the floors, shoulders tense and emotions starting to drain from his body.

"Just tell me one thing, Kazutora." Mikey said, head down and eyes hidden. "Am I your enemy?"

Kazutora's eyes went a bit hazy as his childhood flashed before his eyes, all the times he was beaten down literally and the fear ever present on his mother's face. All the times he was made to pick a side or be left behind or times he was claimed with no say in the matter.

"I... I...suffered because of you." His face was cold with belief. "It's your fault I got sent to Juvie."

With blood trickling down his face Mikey asked, "Huh? What the hell do you mean?"

"Of course, you're my enemy!" Kazutora gritted with mania in his voice. "I will eliminate...everyone in my way. Did you know, Mikey?"

Kazutora stood with arms outstretched to the sky, "If you kill people, that makes you a bad guy. But...if you kill enemies...that makes you a hero!"

The jingle of Kazutora's bell was like a death ring. Only who's death was yet to be confirmed.

Illumi looked at the spectacle happening above him, this wasn't a fight for him to move into, it was past and present of two people meeting head-on after years of separation.

He will admit though his feet started to push him closer when he saw two of Kazutora's lackey hold Mikey down and Kazutora grabbed a metal bar clearly intending to brain the blond.

The first swing echoed loudly across the junkyard with some watching with ill-concealed horror. Swing after swing, connecting with Mikey's face had Illumi tensing up more and more. When Draken moved to head for Mikey but was stopped by Hanma, Illumi looked to the Vice-Captain, hesitant if he wanted to offer to go in his place, this truly had nothing to do with him.

Constricted, Draken only could watched desperately before a certain someone flickered to mind, someone he knows could bypass everyone in his way to make it up there, someone he knows already has blood on their hands.

"Illumi!" Draken pleaded connecting eyes with soulless black ones. "I'll owe you, and I'll fill that debt just, please GET TO MIKEY!"

Illumi didn't move for a second, mulling over the offer, a debt was worth his own weight in gold from a gang like Toman. Decision made Illumi gave Draken one sharp nod before starting to hop on his toes. Gearing up for a bit of rough terrain parkour.

His unusual movement caught the eyes of spectators, their eyes tracked his eyes moves wondering just what he was planning on doing. At this time a surge of Valhalla members also came along ready for their turn to pick a fight with the long-haired Toman brat.

Taking a leap keeping his knees close to his chest Illumi was lifted into the air and descended upon the shoulders of strangers. Illumi ran across the crowd in front of him as if they were solid ground. People fell to the floor as he bypassed them, insignificantly only becoming a means to an end in getting to Sano Manjiro.

"Hey!"

"Knock him down!"

"Watch it!"

"What the fuck is he doing?!"

Comment after comment went by him in his journey.

As he got closer to Mikey less of a crowd was around so Illumi pitched forward as if he was going to fall face forward from his spot up in the air only to connect with his hands on the earth falling into a smooth cartwheel straightening upright and taking off at top speed towards Mikey.

Illumi was partially up the trash mount when Mikey broke free of his chains, delivering harsh blows to the jailers. The real kicker was the high kick Mikey delivered to Kazutora's face.

Then all that was left standing was a bloody Mikey, with a stone face all alone at the top cracks beneath his feet.