Look Up For

The three that at first tormented Mikey among his throne of trash were now splayed out beaten and defeated while Mikey stands victorious panting with exertion. Illumi was going to head his way back seeing as his help wasn't needed but then Mikey collapsed to his knees.

Illumi's eyes widened and before he knew if he was rushing to the blond and supporting his back from falling backward. Everyone was shocked at the outcome, some of Mikey's knee and others at Illumi speed.

"Hey! Mikey took a knee!"

"Think he's tired from losin' so much blood?"

"Isn't this the perfect time to take him out?!"

"Are you crazy? Have you seen the strength and speed of that monster beside him? Suicidal I tell ya!"

"But look, Mikey's not moving."

"Seriously this is our chance! That other dude is just one, if we all go together we can totally overpower him!"

"Nice one...Kazutora..." Hanma praised him even if he was the only one to hear it.

"Follow me!" A Valhalla captain, Chouji, also known as pretty boy with a mask by Illumi, yelled. "We're gonna curb-stomp Mikey! And take Illumi Yato as a victory prize!"

The uproar was manic, everyone started to rush in one direction. Takemichi's eyes while bruised and bloody, widened. He was worried not only for his new friend, Mikey but for his long-time friend, Illumi. The number of people rushing at him was crazy for one person to take on alone, and protecting Mikey at that? Illumi was seriously disadvantaged.

"Move asshole!" Mitsuya hollered delivering punch after punch to anyone getting in his way to his captain and Illumi.

"Damn there's too many of 'em!" Chifuyu cried, worried about what would happen when they reached Illumi.

"Hanma!" Draken raged slamming his fist into the other boy's face. "You goddamn zombie?!"

"Illumi, Mikey!" Takemichi yelled running after the crowd to his friends.

Above watching everything Illumi guarded Mikey's back, thin hands steadying the other boy while critically looking at the head wound. "They took a real hit at ya, Manjiro."

Mikey chucked weakly leaning into Illumi's hold basking in the intimate touch. "Will you nurse me back to health?"

Illumi huffed fondly, "if we make it out of here alive."

"Please," Mikey scoffed. "I'd never let anyone else touch you."

The crowd was getting closer and closer, Chouji, was ahead of the crowd holding a crowbar. He approached from the front of Mikey aiming for a hit where Illumi wouldn't be involved.

"Your boss' head is mine!" Chouji roared.

The black-haired boy yanked Mikey close to him and angled his body around the blond to protect him from the hit. He's made a commitment to protect him now, that debt with Draken was still pending. Illumi strained his back awaiting the hit when he heard a grunt and the sound of flesh hitting flesh from behind him.

Raising his head Illumi looked behind him to see that new third division captain, Kisaki he thinks it was. The boy stood before the two, acting as a shield. A pair of blue eyes look over their shoulder meeting Illumi's soul black, Illumi quirked a brow but overall nodded his head in thanks to that unexpected saviour.

Puffing with pride at having been acknowledged, Kisaki stood relaxed with his left hand in his pocket. "Tokyo manji gang, third division captain. Tetta Kisaki. My division will protect our gang's leader and Illumi Yato!"