Remind

Illumi has never been one to shy from violence, he sees no need to when life is just one huge cycle of it. After the meeting with Toman, he set up his plan. Osanai may not have caused him pain but he caused some innocent girl a life of trauma. So he did what he does best, gather information and then strike when least expected.

He has some contacts that are always more than happy to investigate certain people and maybe they get such information through illegal means but it's only illegal if you get caught. Osanai was, according to them, pitifully easy to dig up dirt on, including his home address. In fact, it was only a ten-minute walk from his own house so as night fell Illumi geared up and set out.

The house looked derelict from the outside but inside sources said the one he was looking for was definitely inside. Picking the lock Illumi let himself in and silently trekked through the house to the bedrooms. He opened one and saw the one he was looking for sleeping inside like he didn't just ruin some young girl's life. It made him sick.

With careful actions and calculated moves, Illumi swiftly dug his fingers into the space between the clavicle bones of the sleeping monster. It spluttered and coughed, eyes shooting open but unable to do anything but stare in horror as it gasped for air. It wasn't long before a stronger form of unconsciousness overcame and knocked them clean out.

Illumi took his backpack and took out his needed medical supplies. There were I.V lines, pressure bands, and a jar of suspicious-looking liquid. Some say poison is a woman's method of killing, Illumi says gendering methods of killing will get you killed.

He wouldn't call himself a genius but he does enjoy the more obscure forms of poison and likes to dabble in making his own. Most don't make it to human trials but this one is his pride and joy. A slow-acting poison that progressively gets more and more aggressive the longer it stays in your system and the best part? There is no way to remove it from your system. It focuses more on the mind, inducing hallucinations and paranoia. It's discreet and untraceable. A masterpiece.

Illumi worked quickly not wanting to stay near the bastard more than he had to and soon the jar was empty and Osanai will regret ever placing his dick in an unwanted place.

                                                                                          ~

The next day Illumi got a call from Draken cashing in on his 'whole day spent together' thing. Illumi agreed on the condition that he got to visit a few places during their time out.

So Draken picked him up and the two were off into the city to waste time together. First, they went to a piercer as per Illumi's request.

"What do you want to get pierced?" Draken asked as they waited in the designated waiting room.

"My Frenum obviously," Illumi said, causing Draken to topple over with a raging blush.

"Wha- are- are you serious?!"

"Of course not dumbass," Illumi laughed at how flustered the blond got. "I want my industrial done and a tongue piercing."

"Oh, uh" Draken tried to compose himself. "That's...great."

Illumi was called soon enough as Draken was spared from embarrassing himself anymore.

"Idiot, what was that kind of reaction?" the blond huffed to himself.

The piercing took no more than forty minutes and soon the two were back out on the streets.

"So what do you need to get?" Illumi asked as he walked down the streets with some strangers admiring them and others fearing for their lives at seeing 'delinquents'