Revolve

"Takemichi," Tachibana walked right past Mikey holding Illumi's hand. "Let's go," she grabbed Takemichi and started to walk away from the Touman leaders.

"Eh?" Takemichi couldn't believe his eyes.

"You mustn't do what these people want," Tachibana said. "I will protect you."

"Hina," Takemichi trailed off looking at her trembling hand.

"Oi," Draken grabbed Tachibana in a way that had Illumi frowning. "I'mma murder you, bitch."

The tall blond towered over the small girl. "You just gonna slap someone then say 'see ya later?' Don't make me laugh!"

"What part of this is a joke?" Tachibana asked the blond.

"Hah?"

"Coming into their school and forcing someone to go with you isn't something a friend would do. Lately, Takemichi has just been covered in wounds. If that was because of you guys then I won't forgive you."

Hearing her words, Takemichi grabs a hold of Draken's shoulder.

"Hah?" Draken asks.

"Let go of her," Takemichi said.

Seeing confrontation brewing Illumi slipped away with no one noticing and slid until he was out of sight but close to still interfere.

"What'cha say, I couldn't quite hear ya!" Draken looked down at Takemichi.

"I said to let her fucking go!" Takemichi yelled.

"You bastard. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to!?"

"I ain't gonna give her up a second time!" Takemichi swore.

"Hah? A second time?" Draken said.

"And here I thought you could be my friend," Mikey said while looking up. "Too bad."

"Well then," Mikey smiled before turning to the couple. "How ya wanna die?"

Takemichi shuddered but held his ground.

"You're making a face like you won't be able to stand on your own again," Mikey shuffled forward with a closed-eye smile.

"Just promise me one thing," Takemichi asked.

"Hm?"

"Promise that you won't lay a hand on Hina!"

"Hah?" Mikey looked on. "I don't give a damn about her!"

Mikey threw forward a punch but a sudden hand on his throat had him pausing in surprise. "Huh?"

"Drop your hand," Illumi hissed.

"Oi!" Draken made a move to go forward but stopped when Illumi's cold eyes met his and put pressure onto Mikey's throat rivulets of red running down as his wickedly sharp nails broke into the skin.

"Just kidding!" Mikey smiled as he dropped his raised fist. His action made Illumi drop his own hand and back away, keeping an eye on him.

"Takemicchi you dummy!" The blond patted the boy's back even though his eyes stayed fixated on Illumi with a sharp gleam in them. "There's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl."

"Takemicchi..." Draken leaned on the boy. "You were trying to threaten me?"

"I...I'm sorry."

"It's okay. 'You won't give her up'. Nowadays there aren't any men that'll say that about women, are there? It's the Showa era after all. Were you surprised?" Draken asked as he moved to stand by Mikey who was watching Illumi leaning against the wall with a frown.