Redivide

August 2nd, 2005

Illumi had made it to the hospital quickly enough a few days before and they had taken Takemichi with no complaint. He hadn't had time to visit as he's been catching up on schoolwork while doing Takemichi's which was a pain in the ass as he tried to replicate his friends handwriting. Nirai was suspicious but didn't kick up a fuss after Illumi gave a few softly flashed manipulative smiles. It was a double-edged sword because it also made it look like he was encouraging Nirai's less than appropriate behaviour towards Illumi. God the sacrifices he makes for his friends.

"Ah, Illumi?" Nirai called after him as other students started to file out of the room. He waited until everyone was gone before he continued speaking. "You never put your name at the end of this paper," He held up an assignment Illumi knows he put his name on, granted it was in pencil. "I'm going to need you to sign it otherwise it could get lost among the other's work."

"Ah..."Illumi hesitated approaching the man. "Right, I'll do that right now, sir."

Nirai always made a weird blissful look on his face when Illumi called him any address of authority. He had to do it however otherwise he could get written up for disrespect.

Illumi slowly made his way up to the teacher's desk and skidded his way around the man before plucking a pen off the desk and leaning over to sign the page. He really regretted that when Nirai leaned over him in a shittly disguised way of pointing out where to sign the paper as if it matters. He was too warm and breathed on Illumi's neck like a rabid dog might. His arms caged Illumi between him and the desk making it hard to escape unless he wished to bodily move the teacher from his position. Once it was signed he dropped the pen and straightened up forcing the man to do the same lest he wanted a butting into the head.

"If that's all sir," Illumi said as he saw his escape moved from between the man's arms to which returned with a put-out look in return.

"Yes, that's all Illumi." Nirai huffed. "Are you- Are you going to the festival?"

"...yes, my friends are going." Illumi gave hoping the answer would deter any offer then man was no doubt trying to build confidence for.

"No date?" Nirai smiled bashfully as if Illumi was keeping himself single for him.

"...no" Illumi admitted.

"Shame," Nirai murmured, staring at the young boy.

"well...I'll be off then sir. See you tomorrow."

"Yes, goodbye Illumi."

Wasting no time Illumi ran like a bullet from the room and out of the school premises. Murder is beautiful, he should commit some murder. The muder of one Nirai. Speaking of murder Osanai passed not too long after being admitted to hospital but luckily they didn't rule the stabbing as the cause of death but instead a weird allergic reaction meaning Pah-chin wouldn't be sentenced to first-degree murder.

Illumi walked down the street and passed vendors as he went, he saw a pair of boys talking with one of the vendors. One had longish hair, black as night, and reminded Illumi of his own except this one held a nice wave to it which he was rather salty about. The other boy was a pretty blond with a choppy undercut and puppy-like blue eyes. The black-haired boy looked to be growing very angry near the vendor so out of curiosity Illumi ambled his way closer to them to see what the whole scene was about.

"C'mon gramps can't ya just wave this one for free?" The black-haired boy attempted poorly to haggle his meal for free. "We ain't got any money right now, you gonna let us starve?!"

"I told you brat! If you can't pay, don't come looking for food again." The vendor brutally denied the boy.

The blond was starting to look angry with the way his friend was being treated and Illumi thought that maybe it was time for his once-a-month good deed. He does this to incite good karma to him.