Revive

The two leaders of the gangs, Osanai and Mikey stood face to face staring each other down. By looks Osanai didn't look too good, his skin was sallow looking and his breathing looked like it was following an irregular pattern. Illumi could hear it from his seat behind the crate and a malicious smirk pulled at his lips.

Take that you bastard

"You brought a lot of people just to ambush some mid-schoolers," Mikey observed. "You're just as shitty as I imagined you'd be Osanai-kun."

"Huh?! I can't hear ya, you're too shrimpy!" Osanai yelled, then tried to muffle some coughs with his hand. His words pulled cackles from his gangs as they backed up their leader.

Takemichi, as usual, was gawking at Osanai and because of this, the poor thing got on the creep's bad side. "Hey, the fuck you think you're starin' at, Punk?"

"Huh?... I uh.." Takemichi stumbled with blood running down his face.

Osanai loomed over the shorted boy before throwing an unnecessary punch that had Illumi clenching his fist in an effort to not move from his out of view place. He wasn't scared of Osanai but he didn't want the man to make a big spectacle about him finding Illumi in his house. Why did Takemichi always have to get beat up?

"You were looking down on me weren't you?" The insecure bastard asked before throwing another punch. "I hate that look more than anything else." he threw another punch but when going in for another hit Pah came up behind him and locked Osanai's arm with his elbow.

"Your fights with me, asshole."

"D-....don't, Pah-chin. Don't fight with Moebius..." Takemichi pleaded before he was shoved away like a limp doll by Pah.

"Stay outta this."

Illumi was half intrigued in the fight mostly to see how the poison was running through Osanai, was he weaker? Was it affecting his fighting style? Has the paranoia set in yet? How about the hallucinations? He wanted to see but not enough to put himself at risk.

While he was thinking Pah and Osanai went a few rounds and to be quite fair Pah was getting his ass handed to him. Osanai wasn't too well looking either, he was in a cold sweat and kept scrunching his face up like he was receiving sharp pains. Eventually, Osanai hit Pah with a hit he just couldn't take and caused him to wobble and fall. He would have hit the floor if it wasn't for Mikey coming up under him in order to hold his friend up.

"Sorry Mikey," Pah huffed. "I'm such a pussy."

"What are you saying, Pah-chin," Mikey asked his friend like he was mishearing. "Listen, you haven't lost.

"Huuuh?!"

"The hell're you saying?!"

"How the hell did he not lose that fight?"

"Don't be so friggin' stupid!"

"Hey, Mikey! Get down on your knees and beg!!"

"Not like we'll forgive you though!"

"Hey! Who's that back there hiding? Is Toman so pitiful that your members have to hide in the face of confrontation?!" Some shit stain from Moebius had better eyes than many and saw Illumi's sitting figure from behind the crates. Knowing his hiding place was up Illumi stood the movement making his long hair swing around his lower back making some of those present have less than innocent thoughts more than likely thinking he was a girl.

"All of you strip naked and beg on your hands and knees!! Try not to piss yourselves."

"We won't let you off because you're widdle kids, even if you cry."