Turn Around

It was mayhem. Motherfucking mayhem. People were just everywhere and fists were swinging in all directions. It wasn't long before Illumi was separated from Takemichi and Chifuyu except it seems like more people decided they wanted to grope him instead of leaving fist-shaped bruises on his skin.

Illumi was not merciful. He'll admit he's got a problem when it comes to holding back against people he doesn't care about. So those that found themselves on the other side of his fist were for a lack of a better word, fucked. His opponents were dropping like flies foaming at the mouth and choking on wheezing gasps.

He could hear the exchanged words of Kazutora and Draken. It was spiteful words filled to hurt. Illumi was actually really interested in the conversation but because of this he didn't pay attention to the strength he was using against another and in so yanked too hard dislocating their shoulder. The shriek they let out was ungodly.

It pierced the air with a chilling fear that had the fights slowing down, sweat beading their foreheads. Draken and Hanma were just about to face off same with Kazutora and Mikey when they heard the cries of someone.

Mikey felt like he knew who caused that pain, a beautiful disaster in the skin of an angel with the soul of a devil. Charming and demure but brutal with little tolerance for those he doesn't deem worthy of standing in his presence.

Mikey was crazy for the way his heart stuttered in his chest, Lumi, his Lumi causing such distress in his name, in the name of the gang he holds dear within his palms. Illumi was his soft addiction, forever adding a little more into his iv drip until eventually all that runs through his veins was cool, sweet, addictive Illumi Yato.

"Illumi!" Mikey shouted across the junkyard for all to hear. It was a startling shout, full of demand for attention. It had everyone pausing and spectators sitting on their perches to perk up.

Illumi didn't respond but he did pause in his current action of seemingly trying to pry a boy's arm from their torso. He tilted his head in a way that should have been seen more so eerily instead of endearingly cute. "...yes, Manjiro?"

"Take caution, we don't need another murder charge."

"M-murder charge?" A spectator from high above spluttered.

Illumi's face clouded, now that was not endearing. It was downright terrifying. "This is bullshit!" He yelled kicking away the boy who should really work on his pain tolerance if they were going to be in a gang. "You get one, ONE, suspected murder charge and it sticks for life."

Illumi stomped off his boots making surprisingly little noise for their rather large size. Illumi disappeared from the crowd of delinquents, hidden where no one could see him. Mikey smirked before engaging in a battle of blows with Kazutora once more starting up the war.

The Haitani twins were both interested and not in the battle below them, it was nice to see Toman getting beat up but it was also mind-numbingly boring. The only real entertainment was that long-haired one from Toman, neither brother could tell if they were a man or a chick but that murder charge was hilarious. What teenager had murder charges that young?

Oh, that's right they do.

They both had fantastic reflexes and senses which was why they were frozen in shock when said murder charge showed up out of nowhere right behind them. It was both parts creepy and admirable to them. The black-haired Toman member stared long and hard at Ran, deep black eyes boring into his very soul.

Peony pink lips part, flashes of white bone teeth revealed only for a whispery voice to ask, "what shampoo and conditioner do you use?"

Let's just say both brothers have had their fair share of weird conversations but nothing could have prepared them for Yato Illumi.

"Shouldn't you be fighting?" Rindo raised an eyebrow of judgment tensing when the admittedly pretty face of the stranger turned to his, boring just as intensely into his face.

"Perhaps, but forget that, what face wash do you use? Ye both have got to be some of the prettiest people I've ever seen."

Now that's not something they hear on the regular if at all, the Haitani brothers are more known for their cunning jujutsu and monstrous strength. They were more so feared than admired and no one came so close to them willingly like this one Toman member.

"Can I touch you?" Illumi asked fascinated with the skin of the blond-haired boy with blue highlights, Rindo if he remembers correctly.

Eyes widened behind gold-rimmed glasses but didn't stop the approaching hand from coming closer to his face, it hovered an inch or two away dark soulless eyes seeking consent before contact is made. Rindo nodded, small but noticeable and then a hand slender and soft was cradling his cheek. It was cold but not clammy, gentle with their strokes and reverent in their movements. Rindo's skin was as soft as cashmere, delicate and unbruised, surprisingly fleshy, and something that Illumi enjoyed. It reminded him of his little Killua.

Ran watched interested, this stranger was weird but their pretty face was enough to look past that. Ran reached his own hand out to twirl a waterfall of ink between his fingers, straight and soft, cut at one length but well taken care of. Natural colour and delicately loved. Illumi paid no attention to Ran's movements far too captivated by soft cheeks and[purple eyes.

"So pretty," Illumi murmured under his breath only for them two to hear. Rindo's eyes widened a pretty pink starting to bloom on top his nose.

Moral was steadily falling below within the battle, too many Valhalla's against Toman, leaving people to panic in their distressed state.

"Come and get me assholes!" Illumi could hear Takemichi's dumbass screams from below causing a curl of amusement to appear on his lips. "I'm gonna kick all yer asses!"

Draken grinned as his men started to round themselves up hissing at their own pathetic states. He looked at Takemichi and grinned manically. "Oi, Takemicchi, you wanna do the honours? I think a certain Toman member needed to be reintroduced to battle."

Takemichi's face hurt with how many punches he took but nothing could stop the silly grin he threw out. He heaved in and roared at the top of his lungs. "ILLUMI!"

Black strands slipped from Ran's fingers and Rindo's face was left cold as soft fingers drifted away. They were treated to the sight of the stranger standing up to their full height, a towering figure of intimation and beauty.

Illumi made eye contact with Draken below who looked at him like a man dying of thirst in a desert and Illumi just became his mirage. Takemichi's voice never boomed so loud.

"GO WILD!"

And just like that Illumi leaped from his tower of scrap and descended into the fray.