Chapter 1- My Story

Have you ever had the feeling one day someone will change your life forever? Do you ever feel like that one person will try to change you no matter what? But will they ever love you? Well let me tell you my story.

~

Hi my name is Harry styles. I'm a 16 year old trying to make it through life without any problems but in my case it doesn't seem that way.

I am a junior in high school, who has absolutely no friends. I mean I had a friend named Nick but he graduated and now is currently in college leaving me alone with everyone around me.

I've been bullied every school year for being a nerd. I'm just like the other kids around school and I dress like a regular person not a nerd, but I'm seriously shy and smart which I guess to them makes me a nerd.

I have A's in every class and I'm trying to get a scholarship to my favorite university so I can get the Hell out of that place.

I never go out really unless it's to walk to school or to help my family with something. That's the bad part about not having anyone to spend time with.

I only told one person about me being bi and that was my friend Nick. Now that I'm alone at school I have no one to hang out with. And when I get pushed, punched, kicked, and called names, there's only one thing that's my friend.....my razor.

___________________________
A/N: Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading chapter one of my book! I know this was a short chapter but I'm working on more so tune in to see when I will add a new one! So how do you like the first chapter? Leave comments on any chapter or about the book!

Thanks for reading!!!