Chapter 39- Out Of Spite

Zayn's POV
"Niall we're going to the championship, this is the real deal. This is no time to be panicking!" I said as the blonde paces back and forth.

"I know but it's just that our school has never played against this team. Are we good enough!?" He asks.

I placed my hand on his shoulder."Yes Niall, we've got this! Our team has improved over the years, I'm sure that we'll win!"

"But they're number one in the district!" He mentioned.

"We're number three!"

He looked at me confusedly."Are you fucking serious!? We'll never beat them!"

"Niall calm down! We will, and if we don't that doesn't matter either. We'd played our best and that's all that matters." I convinced him.

He nods nervously and calmed down."Maybe you're right Zayn. Maybe I'm just overreacting about the whole situation! We can do this."

I smiled and patted him on the back."That a boy! Now I'll see you in two hours, I've got to go meet Harry at the doctors, he's having his next appointment and I don't want to miss it." I said.

"Ok hope it goes well!" He added.

"Tell Louis, and Liam to practice a bit on their passes."

He gives me a thumbs up."Alright mate. I'll do that for you. See ya in a few." He said as he walked off and I began to exit the school.

~
"Sorry I'm late!" I said as I bursted through the doctors office meeting up with my mum, Anne, Harry and Dr Reeds.

I went over and greeted my mum and Anne first then I went over to Harry and sat down in the chair next to the table he was sitting on like last time.

"Your just in time Zayn. We haven't even started yet." Dr Reeds informs me.

"Yeah he was just getting started. Dr Reeds herewas talking to me about the pregnancy like always." Harry told me.

I smiled then grabbed his hand and slightly squeezed it."So what were were all of you talking about?"

"I was getting ready to ask Harry about how he would like to give birth to the babies. So Harry how would you like to deliver the twins?" Dr Reeds asked.

Harry hesitated and looks at me with fear."Umm...which one is easier?" He asked with a shaky voice.

"Well usually with male pregnancies we give a C-section, but you can deliver like a normal pregnancy too, but we have never tried that before, so we don't know how risky it is, but there are some risks with the C-section too."

"Why does it matter they both sound terrible and painful either way."

"Baby you have to choose. You have to get them out one way or another." I mentioned.

He nodded and looked over at his mum."Mum any suggestions?"

He shook her head."I'm sorry sweetie, but this is your decision." She replied.

Harry sighs a bit then asks my mum."Trisha do you have any suggestions?"

"Sorry honey, I can't help you either." My mum exclaimed.

"Your decision Harry." Dr Reeds says.

He huffs out and inhaled."I will just push the babies out like normal. I just can't stand to think of the fact that someone is cutting my stomach open."

I continued to hold his hand."Are you sure?" I asked in concerned.

"Umm....well..." He paused constantly.