Chapter 2- It Never Stops

Harry's POV

Here I am on a cold Monday morning sitting on my bed staring out my window. It's the end of November which means I'm stuck in school until Christmas break. I never want to go to school. It not the work, lunch, or even the teachers, it's because everyday during class, lunch, or in the hallway at my locker I get bullied.

I beg my mom to let me stay home but she tells me unless I'm sick or extremely ill there is no reason I shouldn't go to school.

Speaking of health issues I have asthma and really bad anxiety. I always get really nervous in school when the popular kids pass by me and if I panic too much it turns into an asthma attack. I keep an inhaler in my pocket and 2 in my locker.

~

I walk away from my window and head to my bathroom so I can get ready for school. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to get warm. I strip off all my clothes and look at my self in the mirror. I had some healed cuts, some old cuts that will never go away, and of course new cut I had from yesterday thinking about why I hate myself so much.

Once the water is hot I step in and wash up. The water stings my cuts which makes me having to turn the water off. I wait a bit then I continue to cleanse myself.

I step out of the shower and wipe myself off. I wrap the towel around my waist and start to brush my teeth.

As I finish brushing my teeth I take a long glance at myself in the mirror. I'm think I a perfectly normal size, I'm tall, I have curly brown hair, and green eyes. I also have dimples but they hardly show, because I never smile, maybe only around my mum, stepdad, or my sister Gemma.

I look at the bruises from school and my self harm cuts. My mum asks me why do I come home with bruises on my face and I tell her it's nothing, that I had P.E and I fell a few times.

I dry my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I put on a white sweater, and blue jeans. I slip on my converses and make my way downstairs.

I come upon my mum and my stepdad Robin,"Good morning Harry!" Robin said as I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Morning." I mumbled.

My mum walks over to me with a plate of pancakes. She places them on the table and places a kiss on my forehead,"Good morning sweetie!"

"Morning mum, thanks for breakfast!" I try to say as cheery as I can.

"Your welcome!"

I take a bite out of the pancakes and watch the time."So I have to report to work early because I have a new coworker coming in today and she needs some extra training." My mum informs me and Robin.

"I have to leave in a couple minutes too! I have to get my extra paperwork done!" Robin says as he places his empty plate in the sink.

"Oh, well I guess that just leaves Harry here." Robin stated.

My mum smiles a me and hands me my book bag."You sure you don't want to ride the bus? It's 50 below today and I don't want you catching a cold!"

"Yes, I'm sure mom!"

She folds her arms and grabs her keys,"C'mon I'm driving you to school."

I can't argue with my mum so I just follow behind her and walk out of the house.

~

I jump out of my mum's car and walk straight inside. I grab a few books out of my locker, and make my way to my first period.

When I walked into science class I noticed that there was a new student. I really hope he's not another one of those bad boys that bullies me everyday.