Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way

Harry's POV
I walked downstairs to the smell of bacon which makes my stomach turn. I lazily walked into the kitchen and see mum and Robin sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning sweetie!" Mum said before she got up and hugged me.

"Good morning." I returned back.

I sat down next to Robin and sighed."You alright Harry?" He asked as he patted my back.

"No."

"Morning sickness again isn't it?" Mum asks.

"Yeah, but at least I know why I was getting sick now."

Robin gets up from the table and grabs his things."I'm off to work now. I'll see you two later." He said before he pecks my mum on the lips then says goodbye to me.

Once he's gone my mum sits down next to me and rubbed my back."You need to eat something."

"I'm not hungry, plus waffles, bacon, and eggs is the last thing I want." I said.

She gets up then walked to the pantry. After that she grabbed something out of the fridge and sat back down."Here eat a few of those and drink a couple of sips of that." She said handing me a few saltine crackers and a bottle of ginger ale.

"Will this stay down?" I asked as I begin to open the crackers.

"When I was pregnant it seemed to work for me. I know it's not a lot, but at least it's something." She said smiling.

I drunk a bit of the ginger ale."How long does morning sickness last?"

"About until the end of your first trimester, but let me tell you the truth since your almost 2 months soon it's going to get worse around this time." She said before she took a bite out of her waffle.

I absolutely froze after that. How am I suppose to go through this stuff for 8 more months?

So I pushed my food over and my mum furrowed her eyebrows."Harry you need to eat a bit more." She said while moving the crackers towards me.

"I can't do this mum! Why are you acting like this is normal? LOOK AT ME I'm a pregnant teenage boy, I'm a damn FREAK! I don't want this baby it's ruining my life already!" I yelled.

I got up from the table and walked through the living room to go upstairs. Mum stops me and grabbed my wrist."Harry calm down it's going to be okay."

"No it's not..." I chocked out before she wraps her arms around me and guides me towards the couch to sit.

"Harry I know you're over feeling pressured, but I believe you can do it you are a very caring person, and you are definitely not a freak. It's a miracle this can happen to you, so don't worry about what people think of you!"

Tears continue to stream down my face."Not everyone is nice mum."

"That's why you just ignore them. If you're different who cares it the way you are."

"I'm gonna to try my best."

She smiles and places her hand on my flat stomach."And you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm actually really happy about becoming a grandmother."

"I'm sure you'll be an amazing grandmother." I said as I place my hand on top of hers.

"Thank you! And I guarantee that you will be an excellent father!"

~
"So what are you going to do about school?" Louis asked as we sat in his bedroom.

I was laying flat on his bed staring at the ceiling."I don't know? I guess I'll just start wearing baggier clothes."

Louis turned around in his chair and stared at me."Harry are you sure no one will notice? I mean your going to start showing in a couple of months!"

"But I won't start rapidly showing until the summer, and school would be over by then."

"Oh. Well what are you going to do about Zayn? He needs to know about this baby." Louis mentioned.

"I'm not telling him. He's not going to help me support it anyway." I said as I sat up.

Louis spins around in his chair then stops."What do you mean your not telling him?"

"I don't trust him, Zayn probably wouldn't even care about him or her." I said.

"Well I understand that, but he needs to at least know that he's the father..well other father I should say."

"He would probably hit me and harm the baby if I told him. You know how he is."

Louis nods."I know, but if he does anything, and I mean anything to harm you or the baby it's over for him!" Louis snaps out.

"Thanks Louis. Now let me ask you a question."

"Ok."

"You aren't weirded out by the fact I'm a pregnant boy?" I asked while looking at him confusedly.

"Not at all. Anything could be possible, and plus I think you would look absolutely astonishing with a large baby bump!" He said.

"Shut up."

"Hey but maybe Zayn's not as bad as you think he is?"

"Maybe, but I don't do bad boys their nothing but bad news, and I don't need this baby to be raised around a bad person or a terrible environment."

"I understand."

~
Niall's POV
"Listen. You better tell your little punk friend of yours to have my fucking money in ten months."Keith the leader of the group known as the same guy that Liam got jumped by warned me.

"Im..sure...he will!" I stuttered.

He slaps my face and I wince at the pain. I was simply walking down the street until they came out of nowhere and captured me. They brought me down to this old nightclub.

"No tell Bradford that he owes me! He stole my girlfriend, crashed my car, never return my money, and beat me up at that party last year in front of everyone and thought I was going to let him get away with it! I think the hell not! So listen here Blondie I want you to warn Zayn if he doesn't show up in this same spot in by November of next year you're all going to get it. Get the picture?" He threatened.

I nodded."Yes."

"Good. Now get him the fuck out of here!" He told his crew.

They untied the rope around me and yanked me up out of the chair making me fall on the concrete."Get the fuck up we ain't got time for your shit." One of the guys tells me.

They dragged me out of the building then throw me outside making my shoulder feel like it got dislocated.

"Hey Blondie! You know what he means by your gonna get it right?" He said before him and the other guy started laughing.

I shook my head."No..."

They both looked at each other and gave me an evil smirk."Well do you prefer bullets or sharp things?" One of the guys exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

One guy pulls a knife out of his pocket, then the other pulls out something I didn't expect...a gun.

"If Zayn doesn't have his shit in ten months he's going to get it including you and all of Bradford's little friends."

I deeply inhale and gulped. If Zayn didn't have his money in less than a year Keith was going to stab or shoot Zayn and bringing us all down with him.

___________________________
AN: So Harry doesn't want to tell Zayn that he's pregnant!

Harry has no feelings for Zayn!

But Zayn has a new problem on the way, and to mention it he also has a baby on the way.

Thanks For Reading!!😊❤️