Chapter 20- Could This Be True?

Harry's POV
"Mr Higgins could I talk to you for a second?"

He nodded and finished wiping the board."Of course Harry."

I pulled up a chair and sat down."Well I know you noticed how I've been excusing myself to the bathroom everyday right?"

"Yes I've been meaning to ask about that."

"Well due to my morning sickness, and due to the extra pressure on my bladder that's why I'm always going...and I know what I'm about to tell you might be unbelievable, but...I'm..."

"Your pregnant."

I furrowed my eyebrows and gazed at him."What, you knew I was pregnant!?"

"Yes sir."

"And you don't find it a bit weird or abnormal?" I asked with confusion.

"Harry I'm a science teacher. I believe anything is possible, plus you don't think I haven't noticed how you've been staying away from certain things when we do experiments."

I chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of my neck."Oh."

He smiles and writes something down."Well I'm happy for Harry! How many weeks are you?"

I place my hand of my stomach and grinned."I'm currently 8 weeks along."

"That's great!"

"So who's the other father? Does he go to our school?" He asked.

I bit my bottom lip and sighed."Yes he does, but I'm not exactly...you know happy about who the other father is."

"Who is it? Wait...is it Louis!?" He said excitedly.

"What!? No, of course not!"

"Oh I just assumed that since the both of you were getting close that you would have actually...well you know."

"Louis nice and all, but I can't imagine raising children with him, plus Eleanor would kill him!"

He laughed a bit and fixed the papers on his desk."Then who's the other father?

I hesitated and looked down."Zayn."

His eyes widen and concern grows on his face."Zayn, but you two don't even get along."

"I know, but it just kinda happened. I woke up the next day clueless about what was going on the night before."

"What did he say about the situation?"

"He didn't believe me. He thought I was trying to get back at him." I said a bit disappointed.

"Have you tried taking him to any of your appointments?"

"No because he's not going to believe me, plus why would he want to go?"

"Harry let me talk to him. Maybe I can convince him."

I got up from my chair and put it back where it belonged."Thanks Mr Higgins, but you're wasting your breath. He's not gonna listen." I said before I start to walk away.

Mr Higgins gets up and slightly grabs my arm."Harry please. Let me help you, I can't stand to see you in this situation."

I sighed and looked at him."Ok, but if he walks away again I'm going to be standing right in this spot tomorrow saying I told you so."

He laughed a bit."Alright then, I'll guess we'll see what happens." He replied.

I nodded."Ok. See you tomorrow morning Mr Higgins." I said.

"Have a good day Harry."

~
Louis POV
"Hey Babe can I ask you something?" Eleanor asked me as I put a few books in my locker.