Chapter 18- Good And Bad News

Harry's POV
Well today I am exactly 7 weeks pregnant. My Christmas break was great, but the only thing ruining it was all the morning sickness. So today after school I'm having my second ultrasound. My belly has gotten a bit bigger, but still not noticeable under my shirts. After school Louis is going to come with me to my appointment and drive me there with his new car he got for his birthday.

"Have you told anyone besides me and Liam yet?" Louis asks as we sat down at our lunch table.

"No I haven't. Why do you ask."

He shrugged."Because Eleanor been asking me why do you keep getting nauseous."

"I guess you can tell her, but she has to keep it a secret ok." I said sternly.

"Ok. Now when are you going to tell Zayn?"

I looked over at Zayn's table and see him talking to Niall and see nothing but frustration in their faces."Like I told you I'm not telling him dammit!" I snapped out.

Louis eyes widen and he smirked."Well it sure sounds like someone hormones are kicking in!" He throws back.

"Sorry Louis I didn't mean to say it that way I just can't control it."

"It's ok I know you can't. So I know this might make you mad but.."

"What is it?"

"Well I think you should tell Zayn today.."

My eyes widen."What!? No I'm not telling him!"

"C'mon Harry maybe he would be happy about it!" Louis exclaimed.

I sighed."Fine I'll tell him..."

"Really!?"

"Not until after the baby is born."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows."What Haz you have to tell him sooner or later and it going to be sooner!"

"He's just gonna think I'm lying anyway." I said before I took a sip of my water.

"Well whatever he think you just need to get this out of the way."

"Fine, but how am I going to get his attention?"

"Umm..well here comes Liam. Maybe he can ask Zayn to meet you somewhere?" Louis says.

I nodded."Ok."

"Hey lads." Liam said as he sat down.

We both greeted and Louis whispers in his ear. Liam nods then turns to me."You sure about this Haz?"

"Yeah I might as well get it over with like Louis said."

"Alright I'll do it for you." Liam say.

"Thank you."

He gets up."No problem."

Liam's POV
I walked over to Zayn's table and sat down.

"Hey Liam where have you been?" Niall asks.

"I've been busy with school work and with Sophia most of my time."

"Oh."

"Zayn can I ask you a question?"

"What the fuck is it?" He snapped.

"Ugh..well you obviously know Harry Styles right?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and lean back in his chair."Yeah curly."

"He wants to know if you could maybe meet up with him in a private place at the end of school, he said it wouldn't be a long talk."

"Umm..I guess we could, but I don't want it to talk long. I've got things to do."