Chapter 41- On Edge

Zayn's POV
It's 4:00 a.m and still no sign of Harry.

Now here I am sitting in our master room with an empty space next to me me.

I have no idea where he is. I've searched all through town and I still haven't found him. As soon as me and Liam seen the old nightclub catch in flames we immediately called for a missing person report.

His parents are really worried too because we all know that Harry would never do something like that.

He couldn't have went that far because he left his wallet, but he has to have his phone because it's nowhere in sight.

I really need to get some sleep, but I can't knowing that he could be somewhere hurt, but now I'm just now realizing that he not the only one missing to me, he's carrying our babies in his womb, so basically right now I feel like I'm missing three.

~
Harry's POV
I woke up in a slightly dark room tied up with chains to the wall, and leaned against the cold hard brick.

It was quiet and empty and it was absolute horror. There was dried up blood on the concrete floors, stains on the walls, knifes and sharp objects all around the room, and a foul smell that made my gag, and it doesn't help with my senses knowing that they're since I'm pregnant which I seriously hate at this moment.

The chains are tied around my wrists, so at least I can move around a bit, but my body aches so much which makes it hard to move at all.

But who cares about how I feel right now? I just want to know about why did Keith bring me here?

He hadn't said one thing about Zayn. I know that Zayn is probably freaking out right now, and I wish I could call him so I can at tell him where I am.

~
"Wake up!" I heard as I slowly opened my eyes waking up to an angry Keith.

I sat up and sighed."What do you want?" I said sternly.

He sets down a bowl of weird looking chunky stuff, and a cup of water."Eat up, I don't want you passing out because of dehydration." He stated.

I looked at the bowl and played with it."Ugh...thanks, but what is it." I asked.

"It's oatmeal you idiot!" He exclaimed.

"Oh well I'm not eating that shit." I said.

He sighs."I'm just trying to help you freak! There's no need to complain about it!"

I just ignored him, and threw the bowl of oatmeal on him."Tell me why you've got me tied up like I'm some fucking animal!?"

He wipes the oatmeal away from his face then gives me a smirk."You think you're tough, don't ya?"

He smacks me across the face making me wince at the pain."Now you are gonna sit your ass right here, and shut the fuck up ok? Unless you feel like going to the ER today?" He threatened.

"No I'm not because I know Zayn's going to be coming soon, and he is gonna beat your ass." I say.

He chuckles a bit."You really think Zayn's coming! You better think again! He has no clue where you are, and he won't find you because we're hidden, so you're gonna be here for a while."

"Yes he will." I testify back.

He bends down."No he's not. He never really cared about you anyway. Zayn just knocked you up to make Perrie upset, so basically you're just wasting your breath." He announced.

I shook my head."Shut up, just shut up."

"Well it's the truth Harry, and it needs to be told." He replied.