Chapter 28- Insercurities

Harry's POV
"Babe where do you want to go today?" Zayn asked behind the phone.

I looked through my closet for something to wear."Umm..I don't know?"

"Ok what about this. I'll come over to your house, and we'll decide when I get there ok?"

"Ok, see you then."

"Bye."

I hanged up and threw my phone on my bed and continued to search through my closet.

I couldn't find anything to wear. Everything was to small, or wouldn't hide my tummy.

I picked up my favorite white jumper, and tried it on.

I looked in the mirror and turned to the side. You could still my bump underneath.

I took my shirt off and threw it on my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

I was fat, Zayn doesn't want to date me if I'm gaining weight. I looked worse than I did before, and the thing is I'm just going to get bigger.

As I continue to look at myself in the mirror I start to feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

I just sat on my bed and cried.

Zayn's POV
As I walked up the stair of my boyfriend house I hear loud sobbing, and crying.

So I walked into Harry's bedroom, and see him curled up on his bed crying.

"Harry are you ok?" I asked as I walked over to sit next to him.

He looks up."Zayn how did you get in?"

"Your front door was open. I tried knocking and ringing the doorbell, but you didn't answer, so I just opened it."

"Oh."

I rubbed his back."Why are you crying?" I asked.

He sat up and nuzzled into my neck beginning to cry a bit more."I-I'm Fat!"

Oh boy I knew I was going to have to go through this with him.

I pulled him up and walked him over to his mirror.

I turned him around so he was looking straight in the mirror."Harry tell me what do you see?"

He chocked."A F-Fat 17 year old boy." He exclaimed.

I sighed."No...Try again."

"Fine, an ugly, fat 17 year old boy."

I turned him around and looked him straight in the eyes."No that's not what I see.

I turned him back around facing the mirror again."I see an amazing, beautiful, charming 17 year old boy that's carrying my two adorable children." I said.

He turned around and smiled. "Aww...you didn't have to say that. You can just tell me the truth.

I wrapped my arms around him with both of my hands touching touching his belly."I am telling the truth. I never want you to say those things about yourself ever again."

He hesitated."But I'm still fat." He recalled.

I grabbed both of his hands and intertwined them with mine."Baby no you're not! You're pregnant it's suppose to happen. It means their getting bigger, that's a good thing!"

He gives me a slight smile."I guess you're right, but I'm just gonna bigger!"

"Yeah but I think you're still beautiful even with or without a large baby bump."