Chapter 42- Bad Blood

Zayn's POV
It was almost 6:00. We are about 5 minutes away from Keith's hideout.

Instead of us casually walking in and giving Keith his money we decided to sneak in through the back.

I only have half of his money, so either way I'm still gonna be in trouble. So hopefully this plan is better.

I parked the car a couple acres away from the hideout, because I don't want to make it to obvious that we're here.

I parked near a few trees."So where's this place at? I don't see anything but woods." Niall asked.

"It's down there. We are gonna have to walk to get there. We're going to look for Harry first, then we'll take it from there." I explained.

"And what if we get caught?" Louis asked.

I took my seatbelt off."We'll just get caught. We can take on couple of guys."

We got out of my car."Are you sure about that mate? You remember what happened the last time we've seen them. Niall ended up in the hospital." Liam mentioned.

"I don't care what happens along as we all leave out of here alive."

Louis puts his phone in his pocket and walked in front of us."How dangerous is this guy?" He asked.

"Oh he's crazy, I'll tell you that." Niall stated."

"Yeah he is, so c'mon let's get this shit over with." Liam said and we nodded in agreement then we headed towards the hideout.

Once we got to the back we checked to make sure nobody was around which luckily it wasn't.

So I tried to open the back door, but it was locked.

"What's the problem Zayn?" Niall asked.

"The fucking door is locked. We can't get in." I exclaimed.

Louis grabbed some large metal."Here let me try, I bet I can get us in."

He banged the doorknob with the metal constantly until it finally fell on to the ground."Alright Lou!"

Louis throws the metal down and I opened the door. We slowly ambled in then all of our eyes widen.

The place was awful.

It was freezing, there were weird things on the wall, and it was just absolutely disgusting with all of the blood on the floor.

"What the hell." Louis whispered.

I shut the door."Looks like Keith has been doing some illegal things in here. The idiot is fucking psycho." I exclaimed.

"Why were you ever friends with this guy? Did you not know that he was like this?" Liam asked waiting for an answer.

I shrugged."I don't know, he seemed cooler back then. Now c'mon let's search somewhere before we get caught." I said.

~
Keith's POV
Seriously Zayn Malik really think that it's that easy to break in.

He thought he could avoid me by going through the back door? Well it's not because what I am looking at is several screens that are recording his every move.

I can see him and his friends walking right around the place like there's nobody around.

One of my crew members walks over to me and watches the screen."Shouldn't we stop them before they find him?" He asked.

"No, don't do anything yet. Wait for him to find his boyfriend first, then we'll make our move." I responded.

He nodded and pulled out a knife."This move?"