Chapter 34- Exposed

Zayn's POV
As I'm walking through the school parking lot I immediately see Perrie right away pulling into her normal park.

I walked over to her red cooper and knocked on her window.

She looks at me and gets out of her car."Hey Zayn. See that your still driving to school alone. Where's Harry?" She asks like she completely clueless.

I sighed."Don't play innocent. You know where he is. After you kissed me that day in the locker room he hasn't spoken to me since, but that's ok because today I'm going to fix our relationship." I replied.

"Listen Zayn I don't think you should do that." She exclaimed.

"Well I'm gonna do it anyway. I don't need any advice from someone who played me." I snapped.

She smiles then grabs my hand which I jerk away."Baby...I..."

"DON'T BABY ME! Why are you acting like this is ok!? We're not dating anymore! So you need to back off and leave me the fuck alone!"

"Zayn I'm trying to help you! Why can't you understand that!?"

"How are you trying to help me!?" I asked.

She looks around." You should know why!? Harry's a pregnant boy, you don't see that everyday. So I'm trying to help you by having people think that we are still dating, so when they figure out he is pregnant you won't be in the middle of that shit, plus you're spending all your precious money on that little freak. Keith needs his money, you don't have time to take care of Harry! Worry about yourself first." She exclaimed.

"Hold on! You think that I'm gonna just forget about Harry and focus on getting Keith's money?" Hell no! I'm going to be there for Harry no matter how much money I spend taking care of him!"

She sighs."But Keith want his money! Do you know how many problems you've cause!?..."

"Who gives a fuck about Keith! You know what? Forget about his damn money, I don't even care anymore and tell him that!"

I start to walk away and she runs after me."Seriously Zayn that's not a good idea. He will mess you up!" She says.

"Whatever I don't care. I have bigger things to worry about."

She shook her head."No Zayn I'm warning you."

"I don't care, so could you please do me a favor, and never talk to me again. I mean it this time." I snap.

I start to walk away and this time and she stands there."Fine whatever. I was trying to help you, but you don't want to listen, so let me tell you this. Keith is going to come after you, and I won't be there to help your ass. So watch your back. And since you don't want to pretend to boyfriend. I'm gonna tell the whole school you and Harry's little secret. So I suggest that you get ready."

I stopped and turned around."Ok, good luck with that." I said before I walked off.

She was going to tell the school about Harry's pregnancy. I know we didn't want people to know about it or our relationship, but at this point it's for the best. They were all going to find out one way or another.

Perrie's POV
Since Zayn doesn't want to listen to me, we're gonna have to play the hard way.

So after third period I decided to tell the second most popular boys in school. The football team. I was going to tell them Zayn's and Harry's little secret.

So I walked up to the group of boys who were playing around with some random kid. So I walked up to one of Zayn's friends Chris. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.