Chapter 13- Weird Feelings

Zayn's POV
"You actually did that yesterday!?" I asked the blonde haired boy.

"Yeah he was in my way I had to do something!" Niall said as we stepped into school.

We both started laughing and walked down the halls."So where's Ed today?"

He shrugged his shoulders."He's suspended."

"What did he do?" I asked in shock.

"He was in chemistry and apparently he almost accidentally set the classroom on fire." Niall said sarcastically.

"Damn right. He did that shit on purpose." I said before we both started laughing.

"Yeah, and I thinks that's why we had the unexpected fire drill yesterday."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." I said as Niall looks at his phone.

"What time is it?"

"7:55, I have to get to class, I can't afford another tardy."

"Finally going to class I see."

He nods."Yeah, I got to go see you at lunch."

I pat his back."Alright."

He runs off and I head to the men's bathroom so I could fix my quiff.

As I walked into the boys bathroom I hear a terrible sound of someone throwing up in one of the stalls.

I knock on the door to check if the person was ok.

I mean I know most kids think of me of one of the school's bad boys that goes around hitting people, but I do care sometimes, and plus Perrie's not here today so I'm having a pretty good day so far.

"Are you alright in there?" I asked.

He continues to throw up then finally speaks."Umm..yeah."

"Alright then."

I fixed my hair a bit then I finally hear the toilet flush.

As I look at myself in the mirror I see the door open slowly revealing the curly haired boy.

I turned around and his eyes widen. I stared at him and he absolutely terrible.

His eyes were watery, he looked pale, his curls were a bit wet and out of place, and all I can say is that he just looked absolutely sick.

He ignores me and quickly washed his hands."Harry, are you ok." I asked as politely as I could considering Mrs Teasdale did tell me to be nicer to him.

He grabs a paper towel and wipes his hands."Why do you fucking care?" He said harshly making me feel a bit bad.

He throws his paper towel away then grabs his bookbag.

"Har.." I hesitated and looked down. Suddenly interested in my shoes.

He opens the door a bit then speaks."Right you don't." He said before he walked out leaving me speechless.

I kinda felt a bit bad. I been bullying this boy since freshman year just because I can't express my feelings. He doesn't even want to talk to me anymore.

I can't blame him though. I did put him in the hospital which made him miss a week school, and I didn't even apologize for what I did.

It makes me mad knowing I would never have a chance with Harry, but Perrie absolutely hates Harry. When I first told her I liked him she totally flipped. She's jealous of Harry because I love him and not her.

She wants me all for herself, and there's nothing I can do about it. I love Perrie, but I love Harry more.

~
Louis POV
"Are you sure you're alright? You don't look to well." I asked Harry.