Chapter 51- Exhaustion

Zayn's POV
I woke up earlier than usual. It was 8:05 a.m, so decided to just go on and wash up.

I looked next to me and saw my pregnant lover sleeping peacefully underneath the sheet.

The poor boy hasn't been sleeping very well lately. He's been waking up early in the morning to start his job at the bakery, then comes home exhausted, but stills cooks dinner, then on top of that he's interrupted in the middle of the night will bad dreams.

He's so strong. He won't admit how tired he is, but he still keeps going no matter what.

After I finish washing up I decided to see if Harry was up.

So I ambled over to him and kneeled down. I moved the comforters back a bit and he lazily opens his eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head." I whispered.

He gives me a slight smile."Morning Z."

I pecked him on the lips."Are you too tired to cook breakfast? You don't have to, I can always eat cereal."

He shakes his head."No I'll make breakfast."

I looked at him concernedly."Are you sure? You look really tired." I said.

"I'm sure, you just go watch some TV while I get ready." He replied.

I stood up, and covered him back up with the sheets."Ok, you just take your time."

~
Harry's POV
As soon as Zayn left our bedroom I immediately sighed.

I absolutely felt terrible.

My head hurt, my back was sore, my hands, and feet were terribly swollen, so I'm just going to say that I was achy all over.

I didn't want to tell Zayn how I feel, because he worries about me too much, and makes things dramatically.

So I slowly got out bed, and wobbled into the bathroom.

Zayn's POV
I watched Harry move slowly through the apartment.

He has barely spoken to me, and I'm getting really worried.

Every time he walks he sighs, and groans and he says everything's fine.

"Zayn do you want strawberries on top of your waffles?" He asked.

"Yes please, and baby let me help you. I can't stand to see you do everything? I announced.

"Zayn I got it." He says strictly.

I just nodded in agreement.

I watched him carefully pour the orange juice in a glass, then sets it down on the counter. I finished watching TV and grabbed the remote, but as soon as I reached for it I hear the sound of glass hitting the floor, and a loud groan coming from Harry.

So I immediately run into the kitchen and I see Harry gripping onto the counter and kneeling down to clean up the mess of broken glass, and orange juice.

He starts to clean it up, but I stopped him."Harry I'll clean it up, you just go sit down." I demand.

He starts to cry a bit and shakes his head."No I made the mess, so I need to clean it up."

I tried to pull him up, but he gets mad."Zayn I'll do it!"

"No Harry you obviously need help."

He just stands up, and begin to walk away, as tears stream down his face.

I managed to grab his arm."Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked.

As I held his arm I noticed how warm he was. He tries to remove from my grip, but I placed the back of my hand on his forehead."Harry you're burning up." I said as I moved his curls back a bit.