Chapter 36- Secret Planning?

Zayn's POV
"So did you and Keith ever get along?" Harry asked while we strolled through the park.

I intertwined my hand in his."Well we did at one point, but then when I started borrowing things from him, that's when everything went downhill." I replied.

"What kind of things did you borrow?"

"His car, which I accidentally crash, and never paid for, money....well mostly, and a couple of other things."

He moved his curls out of his face."And what else? It can't be just a few things like that." He said.

"Well..ugh I kinda let him get caught by the cops, but I left him hanging even though I was half responsible for the problem." I exclaimed.

We sit down on a bench."So he got arrested, and you didn't. What did you two do?" He questioned.

"Nothing important. I just decided not to do things like that anymore."

He furrowed his brow."Anymore?" He said sarcastically.

"Fine, I'm trying to not do things like that anymore." I say.

"Right...that's what I thought." He said laughing a bit then laying his head on my shoulder.

"But I'm not going to worry about that shit right now. I have way more important things to take care of." I said gesturing to his stomach.

"Well that's good to know." He said while placing his and hand directly on his stomach smiling mad.

Something seemed different about Harry today, but it's just not today, he's been like this for the past few days.I've seen a side of him that I have never seen ever.

He's smiling way more than usual, he has not complained one time about school, and surprisingly he hasn't said anything bothering him with the pregnancy which is great.

"Baby can I ask you something?"

He nodded and lifted his head up off my shoulder, so he could face me completely."Of course."

I'm into my thoughts. Harry looks absolutely stunning. The way the sun beamed on him showing his beautiful skin, his gorgeous green eyes staring right into mine, his plump pink lips, and he's gained a bit of weight because of the pregnancy, he says he hates it, but it just makes him look even more beautiful and he doesn't know it.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

He laughs nervously then gives me a slight smile."Why are you staring at me like that?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and answered him."You're glowing."

"I'm what?" He asks confusedly.

"You're glowing!"

He furrowed his brow."I am?"

I nodded excitedly."Yes, you've been extremely happy lately, which is not like you.What's going on with you!?" I asked before I grabbed his hand.

He chuckles then fits his hand in mine, while the other rested on his bump."I don't know? I guess I'm just relieved that we're on break, and I basically haven't felt bad lately, the babies are healthy, we're back together, what else more could I want!?" He replied.

I kissed his temple."Aww...I'm glad you're finally happy for once. It's actually one of the first times I have seen you like this, considering you know what happened between us before."

"Well let's not focus on the past anymore. What about we just focus on what's happening now." He said.

"Absolutely, I want you to stay happy like this as much as I can." I stated.