Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?

Harry's POV

"Are you ready?" My mum asked.

"Yeah."

"Ok then let's go."

So we're headed to mum's new co-worker house. It just me and mum, because Robin had to work overtime so it was us two.

We got out of the car and headed to the doorstep of the large house. My mum rang the doorbell and we waited.

We hear the doorknob open and was met by a brown haired woman. She smiles and hugs my mum."Hi Anne! Please you two come in!"

She lets us in and she closes the door,"You have a gorgeous house Jay!" Mum says as see gazes around amazement.

"Thank you!" Jay replies. She then turns her attention to me.

"Jay this is my son, Harry."

I shake Jay's and greet myself,"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too darling! Oh and may I say you are a very handsome young man."

"Thanks." I said shyly while grinning a bit.

"You two can sit down while I go get the kids." Jay tells us and we nod in return.

She comes back down with two babies in her hand and four girls behind her.

"These are my children, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe. And these two little ones are Ernest and Doris.

She greets us to the kids and then Jay looks around,"Lottie can you go get your brother? He was suppose to come down as soon as I asked him to."

Lottie moans,"Sure mum, but I don't think he will come down." She says before she walks upstairs.

The girls walk away and Jay hands Ernest to mum. I lean back in the chair and try to get through the pain I was still in.

I hear an argument from the top of the stairs and The blonde comes down,
"He's coming."

The sound of light footsteps from the stairs and Jay gets up,"Here he comes."

I turned around and see a brown haired boy with blue eyes."Anne and Harry this is my oldest son, Louis."

~

Louis POV

I walked into the living room and see Harry and a dark haired women which looks a bit like him which I'm guessing is his mother, sitting right on the couch. He looks at me with wide eyes. My mum leads me to the couch and I introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Louis." I said shaking his mum hand.

"Hi I'm Anne. Jay you have beautiful children!" She says smiling.

My mum grins like mad and she turns her attention to Harry."Louis this is her son Harry."

"Yeah...we already met."

"Really!? You two should go upstairs and get to know each other a bit more." My mum says as she gets up and sits next to Anne.

I nod and Harry gets slowly up and follows behind me. I totally forgot that Liam was in my bedroom watching TV, so I don't know if I should tell Harry, but maybe it will fix things with their relationship. We walk up the stairs and I reached the top first and look back seeing that he looked like he was in pain. So I walk down a couple of step to make sure he was ok.

"Are you alright?"

"No, I'm fine I'm just a little sore."

I furrowed my eyebrows and remember that I actually knew why he was in pain. So I walk down to meet him and helped him.