Chapter 16- Congratulations

Harry's POV
"You're pregnant."

Everyone turns to me."No I'm not. This can't even be possible. I'm a boy, males aren't able to get pregnant if you haven't noticed!" I exclaimed.

Dr Reeds looks at the papers and speaks."I have had about 3 cases like this before Mr Styles and they thought the same thing."

"How is he able to get pregnant?" My mum asks.

Dr Reeds clears his throat."Well it seems here when you were pregnant with Harry you may have had some complications with your pregnancy am I right?"

"Yes." Mum says.

"So he has a fully working female reproductive system and also a male one. And I'm sure you all know how people get pregnant am I right.

"Yeah, but..never mind." Liam says.

My mum stares at me and I try to ignore her. She's going to ask me so many questions when we get home."So that's how he's able to get pregnant."

"This can't..be happening." I chocked out.

"It's happening Mr Styles. You are indeed pregnant and you're gonna be carrying around a growing human being for 9 months."Dr Reeds exclaims.

"So let me get this straight Harry actually has a growing human being inside of him?" Louis asked.

"Yes."

Louis gives him a smirk."Prove it."

Dr Reeds furrowed his eyebrows then looks at the papers."Of course. Thanks for reminding me we have to do an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy."

He walks out and the room remains quiet.

Dr Reeds comes back with some sort of machine and brings it over to bed."Alright Harry could you please lay down and lift up your gown for me?"

I nodded and he feels over my tummy."Hmm.. I feel a little pudge right here, and it's a bit hard."

Mum feels over my stomach and looks at me with a concern face. All I see is fear in her face, but it seems like Louis is happy about it, and Liam is hard to tell.

"Alright Harry this is going to be really cold so brace yourself." Dr Reeds warns me.

He places the cold blue gel on my stomach."Wow..that is cold!" I yelped.

"Yes it is. Now let's get started."

He gets everything ready, and I hear someone call my name."Harry?"

I looked up and I see my mum gazing at me."Yes."

"Your nervous aren't you because I can see the fear in your face."

"Yeah."

"Here hold my hand." She says and I grabbed her hand for assurance.

Dr Reeds moves the wand over my tummy then he looks at the screen and smiles."Ah, there goes your little one!"

I looked at the black and white screen and see a little white blob in the middle of my stomach."Is that.."

"Yes that's your baby..well not quite a baby yet, but if you take good care of yourself, and make healthy choices it will become a beautiful baby boy or baby girl." Dr Reeds informs.

"It's so small." Liam cooed. While Louis starred at the screen grinning up a storm, and my mum squeezes my hand as she sees the small figure on the screen.

"How far along am I?" I asked.

Dr Reeds smiles then looks at the screen and feels around my abdomen "You are about 4 weeks Along, so exactly one month pregnant!"