Chapter 59- Labor Pains

Zayn's POV
So Harry is finally 38 weeks pregnant, which means that his C-section is in three more days. But right now, Harry looks like he is about to pop like a balloon.

He hasn't been going into work anymore, because he could have the twins at any moment now. So lately he has been relaxing, and preparing for everything.

The boy has been extra cranky lately, and quite emotional at the same time. A couple of weeks ago he was saying that he wanted the twins to stay in his womb as long as they can, but now he's complaining every second of the day.

He wants them out now.

So to calm him down a bit, I do the things that a partner is suppose to do when your lover is pregnant. Like at every chance I get I will give him a back, or foot massage because he complains about how bad his back hurts, and how swollen his feet, or hands are. I have also been very carful with what I say to him also, and it's just not me...it's everyone.

The boy would get mad over simple things. Like how he can't stand up for a long period of time, without having to take a break every five minutes, which is normal for a pregnant person. He gets mad when his belly gets in the way of things, especially when we're having sex.

But what he's really worried about is his C-section. He's been thinking about it nonstop. I tell him it's all going to be fine, and that him and the twins are ok.

At this moment all I am hoping for is that he will at least enjoy the rest of his pregnancy while it lasts, because at this point I don't think he wants to go through all of this again, so these might be the only children we will have.

It's 3 o'clock in the morning, and I am awakened by Harry clutching his stomach in pain.

So I quickly sat up."Harry are you ok?" I asked as I placed my hand on his rock hard stomach.

He breathes out."Yeah I'm fine, just another false contraction." He said as he laid his head back against the headboard of the bed.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes I'm sure." He said as he laid back down slowly.

I cupped my hand with his face."If this continues, I'm taking you to a hospital, ok?"

"Alright."

~
So since Harry has been really tired lately, I have decided to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the past five days.

So right now I am currently cooking us a simple breakfast. Like some cut up fruit, and a easy breakfast omelet.

"Zayn is breakfast almost ready?" Harry whined from the couch.

"Yes Harry, just a couple of more minutes." I replied.

He sighs loudly."Ok."

So I quickly placed the fruit in the bowl, and move it onto a tray. The omelets weren't quite ready yet, so I will just give him the fruit to eat first, since he is complaining.

I ambled over to my curly haired lover, and handed him the bowl of fruit."Here eat this until the omelets are ready." I said.

He takes the bowl, and smiles showing his dimples."Thank you Zayn."

"You're welcome."

I started to walk back in the kitchen."Hey Zayn, I was just sitting here thinking about how the twins will look like, and I think they will have your gorgeous eyes." He exclaimed.

I turned around and kneeled down behind the couch."Really!? Well I was thinking that they would have your deep dimples." I said as I poked one right in the middle of his cheek, but his smile fades as another known false contraction hit him.