Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks

Harry's POV
"Here you go Mr Malik!" I said as I placed Zayn's breakfast on the table.

"Thanks Haz."

I smiled."Your wel...."

That's when I felt my stomach tighten up in a bit pain, making me clutch onto the counter.

Zayn gets up and immediately comes over to help me."Harry I think we need to talk to Dr Reeds about your false contractions." He says as he helps me stand up.

I continued with what I was doing."I'm fine, the pain went away."

He helps me over to the kitchen table, and carefully sits me down.

Then he bends down and placed one of his hands on top of my bump."They're going to be ready to come out in a few weeks!" He cooed.

I placed my hands in top of his."Hopefully, they'll stay in that long."

"Yeah."

~
"Ok Mr Styles it seems like you have gained 36.5 lbs since your first appointment!" Dr Reeds says as he marks my results down.

My eyes widen."What!?"

He nodded."Yes you have, but you're carrying twins, so that's a normal amount of weight gain."

I sighed and waddled back over to sit down on the table. Zayn helps me up carefully.

"Ok Harry, I going to need you to do the normals for me please!" Dr Reeds tells me.

I laid down completely, and pulled up my jumper. Dr Reeds feels around my abdomen then he places the familiar blue gel on top, and runs the wand across my huge belly.

"Alright boys, let's see what's going on in the womb." Dr Reeds says while he glances at the screen.

Zayn takes my hand and squeezes it a bit.

I know that both of us have been through these appointments several times, but each one still makes the both of us extremely nervous.

"Alright here are your little ones!" He cooed.

I stared at the screen. This is it, my last appointment. The next time we see them, they will be in our arms.

Our babies.

Zayn's POV
Every time I see the screen I think about how much me and Harry have been through.

But even through all of the pain and trouble she still managed to protect them.

I am proud to call this boy my fiancé, and maybe in a few months I will be calling him my husband.

Harry turns his attention towards me and grinned."There they are Zayn, our children, that we created together." He whispers.

I don't know how to explain my happiness right now. If I had to go back nine months ago and change one thing, I know that it wouldn't be that one night. That one night stand changed our lives forever. If I hadn't gotten Harry drunk that night, I probably would have had him hospitalized by now.

I don't regret anything that we did that night.

"So if you see here, baby A is a bit bigger than baby B, but they are almost about the same size."

I looked at the screen."And is baby A our girl or boy?" I asked.

"It's your little boy."

I nodded and leaned back in my chair.

"Would you two like one last picture?"

We both nodded, and he printed it out. Harry wipes the gel off his tummy, then sits up, with my help.

Harry rested both of his hands on top of his belly and Dr Reeds hands me the pictures.

"Ok Harry let me ask you a few things before you go."

Harry nodded."Ok."

Dr Reeds takes out his pin and writes something down."Are you still planning on doing a C-section?"

"Yes I am." Harry replies.

"Ok, good so I will confirm it. So is there any abnormal things going on, like bleeding, cramping, or any bad pains?" Dr Reeds asked.

Harry shakes his head."No."

"Umm...but Harry has been having false contractions, isn't that a sign that the babies will be arriving soon?"

Dr Reeds nods."Yes it is. Have they been strong Braxton Hicks?"

"No well I've had them a bit over the past few months, but it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable now, like my stomach is tightening up and it becomes hard, but it kinda hurts a bit." Harry stated.

"Yes many people describe them that way. If they are false contractions just change your posture and move around a bit to see if they will go away, but if continues to get stronger, and they won't go away, I suggest that you go to the hospital right away because it means that you are going into labor."

I see Harry's face become pale, which means he's getting nervous, so to calm him down a bit I stood up and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb, while my other is placed on his back.

"Your going to be fine." I whispered into his ear.

"Don't worry Harry. I know it's a bit overwhelming, but it will all pay off." Dr Reeds says.

___________________________
AN: So Harry's experiencing false contractions.

The twin are going to be arriving soon!

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️