Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point

Zayn's POV
"Hey babe, I probably won't be able to eat lunch with you because I have to catch up a bit on my schoolwork. Is that ok with you?" I asked.

He gets up out of his chair."That's fine, so I'll see you after school?"

"Yeah would you please come to practice with me!? You never go, and I want you to be there and at least watch." I begged.

Louis takes his bookbag."Yeah Haz, you should come watch us play."

Harry thinks for a while."Fine."

Me and Louis smiled."Good, so I'll see you soon ok?"

He pecks me on the lips."Yeah, see you later, and good luck with the work! You have a lot to catch up on!" He recalled.

"Thanks." I said before I ambled out into the hallway.

I strolled down to my locker, and stuffed my unneeded books in. As I'm putting them in my locker I feel someone tap my shoulder.

So I turned around and sighed. It was Perrie again.

"Perrie what do you want!? I'm gonna be late for class!" I whispered yelled.

She stepped back and rubbed my shoulder."Relax I just wanted to apologize for what I did the last time."

"You're right!" I said sarcastically.

"No I mean it. I shouldn't had acted like that."

I closed my locker."You're right! Now I have to go."

"Wait..I'm apologizing to you, and you don't even care!" She says in frustration.

I put on my bookbag then looked at my phone."I've got to go to class."

"Wait can we talk after practice?" She asked.

I began to walked away."No!"

~
Harry's POV
"Where's Zayn?" Louis asked as he sat down at our lunch table.

I looked up."Oh he had to catch up on his work, so he's not eating lunch right now."

"Oh it's good that he finally decided to do his work." Louis mentions.

I sipped my water."Yeah his mum was concerned about his grades." I replied.

"Ah I see."

"Louis can I ask you a question?"

He nodded."Sure."

"Where has Eleanor been lately?"

He hesitated and swallowed his food."Umm...did I not tell you?"

I shook my head."No."

"We broke up about a week ago."

"But why!? I thought you two were getting along?" I asked confusedly.

"We were, it's just because she's been focusing on her schoolwork, and I've been busy with football. It was best for the both of us, so we just decided to be friends." He exclaimed.

"Oh."

"Anyways, Zayn told me that you two were moving in together." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah."

I take a bite out of my apple and he gets out is phone."Looks like you two are getting pretty serious, don't you think."

I smiled."Well I wouldn't say seri..."

Louis cuts me off."C'mon Haz! You two are surely in love!"

"Alright, I love him Lou! He's the best thing that ever happened to me in a very long time." I stated.