Chapter 46- Promises

Harry's POV
"We have saved Mr Malik." The doctor says with a smile.

I sighed in relief and catches his breath."Is he awake!?" I asked.

She nodded."Yes he is. It was quite amazing, we only had to shock his heart once. He is a very strong young man." She replied.

"I said the same thing." Louis exclaimed.

She informed us that we could see Zayn now, so we thanked her, and she walked away.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Once me and Louis walked in Zayn was still lying down, but this time he was awake and giving us a slight smile.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered.

I practically ran over to him, and wrapped my arms around him, but except this more carefully.

"Zayn I'm so glad you're ok!" I said as I laid my head on his chest.

He smiles and rubbed his hand on my cheek."I almost died." He whispered.

"Yeah you did. We were all scared to death." Louis says as he walks over.

"Hey Tommo." Zayn said in a lighter voice, because he was still weak.

Louis punched his shoulder lightly."Hey how are you feeling?" He asks.

"Absolutely sore." He said as he looked at his broken arm.

He looked me in the eyes and reached for my hand with his good arm.

I grabbed his hand and felt the warmth of his hand.

He almost died. His heart actually stopped and he could have left me. I will never forget that moment.

Looking at him brought all of the flashbacks of him getting shot.

I began to cry, I never want something like this to happen like this ever again.

Zayn's POV
I watched the curly haired boy cry to himself, which absolutely broke my heart.

I could have left this world today. I would have left everyone I loved.

Why? Why did I have to put them through so much trouble? Why did I have to be a bad boy?

I could have gotten us all killed, but thank goodness we didn't, but we barely made it.

Watching him cry made me really think.

He actually loves me, even after everything I have done to him.

I squeeze his hand a bit and he continued to cry."Shhh...it's ok Harry. I'm here, and I'm alive.

"I know...but I watched you almost die two times...I.." He trailed off.

Louis stands up and walks over to the door."I'm going to leave you two alone, so you can talk. I'll go call everyone and tell them you're ok." He said before he exited the door.

I looked at Harry, and all I see is that he is frightened.

"C'mere baby." I said as he moves closer to me.

"I could have lost you." He says again.

I nodded."I know baby, but I'm ok now. So we can move on." I replied.

He shakes his head."I will never forget this Zayn. You could have died twice, and there was nothing I could do about it." He sobbed.

I moved over a bit, and bit my bottom lip. I watched the boy shaking and trembling in fear."Harry calm down please, I hate seeing you cry." I said.