Chapter 45- Anxious

Harry's POV
It's been three whole days and Zayn still hasn't waken up yet, but I've been waiting nonstop.

It's nerve recking to know that there's a chance that he could die.

At this point there's nothing I can do to save him. He's just lying unconscious in this hospital bed fighting for his life.

The doctor informed us that Zayn's condition has gotten better, but it could change at any moment, so they're watching him very carefully.

Everyone's hoping and praying that Zayn will wake up.

For me it's absolutely frightening. I've been crying every second of the day. Zayn can't die. He has so much to live for. I can't live without him, and I love him.

Soon we are going to have two newborns to take care of. I want him to be there with me when I deliver, help me raise them, and watch them grow up. I don't want them to grow up without another father. I can't do this all alone.

I need him.

Louis POV
"Have you been to sleep yet?" Louis asked as he sat down in a chair.

I laid my head down on the chair arm."I tried to go to sleep, but I didn't." I replied.

He looked over at Zayn."Harry I know you're scared, we all are, but you need to stop thinking negative about Zayn's situation. You heard what the doctor said, he said Zayn could wake up any at moment now."

I nodded my head slightly in agreement."I know..."

"Then why are you acting like this?" He asked.

"I'm having these hallucinations and bad dreams about what happened. It wakes me up, and I feel like I need to be there with him every moment because anything can happen like that again." I said as I got up.

I walked over to Zayn's bed, and sat down near. He looked so vulnerable. I have never seen Zayn look like this before. It's so sad to just sit there and watch him just lying there not moving at all, nothing but the sound of machines coming from around him.

I started to tear up and I grabbed Zayn's hand."I hate this so much." I sobbed.

Louis comes over and over again rubs my back."I know we all..."

We both stopped. Zayn's heartbeat was decreasing.

"ZAYN!?"

Louis runs out of the room and I try to wake Zayn up.

"Zayn!? Wake up please!" I begged.

The monitor continues to decrease and nurses and doctors rushed into the room.

"Ok I need everyone out of the room!" A nurse demanded us.

I grabbed Zayn's hand, then Louis grabs my arm."C'mon Harry, they're going to save him."

"No...I can't leave him!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I let go of Zayn's hand.

My heart shattered was in pieces. Am I going to lose Zayn?

Louis POV
"Shh..Harry it's going to be alright!" I said as I held the pregnant boy in my arms.

He continues to cry."His heart... stopped Lou..." He sobbed.

"He's going to make it Haz. Zayn is a strong boy."

Harry shakes his head and pulls away my hold."I need him Lou, I love him." He says as he leans against the wall and cries.

I was about comfort him until Doctor and nurses step out of the room.

Me and Harry immediately turned our attention to the doctor.

"Did...he...make it?" Harry asked in a shaky voice.

___________________________
AN: So Harry's afraid that Zayn won't make it.

But will the doctor bring good news, or will she bring news that will change everyone?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️